F E E L I N G S - YEAR TWO

Draco POV
I slept in the Slytherin common room and Pansy had went to her dorm after I slept. My eyes slowly opened and I realised that I didn't spend time with Hermione.

I felt guilty thinking about it. I walked towards the Gryffindor common room and saw saint Potter smirking, "Hermione couldn't afford a dorm so she slept on the common room couch! Hah!" He said loud, Weaselbee laughing. "Hope your mums fine, Pottah. Oh wait, she went extinct!" I snapped. He just rolled his eyes and stormed off.

I was about to go in the common room when Hermione walked out. "Hermione, I-" she walked away ignoring my presence. I followed behind her to the great hall. She sat at the Gryffindor table and I sat next to her. "What are you doing? This is the Gryffindor table!!" Hermione whisper yelled. "I don't care." I said, not getting up. She rolled her eyes and started eating. "I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you.." I said. "Just leave it." Hermione said not looking at me. "No. I want to make it up to you. Somehow." I said. Hermione looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Can we spend time after class, please?" I said. "Then Pansy will feel lonely." She tried to mutter.

"Oh, are you jealous?" I said, smirking. "Yes I am, okay!? But just as friends because you promised me to spend time with me!" Hermione said looking down. I wrapped my arm around her, "I'll never spend time with her more than I do with you." I said, smiling. She chuckled. "Fine, let's hang out after class." She said. "By the way, what do you think of Pansy?" She said, smiling.

Hermione POV
I asked, putting a fake smile. "Oh she's talkative, kind to me and well, I could say she's cute.." he blushed. My stomach dropped hearing this. I didn't feel like eating. "Oh I see.." I said. "Well, I should get changed for class." I said, making up an excuse and strotting away.

I went inside my dorm and sat on the bed,
Am I crushing on him?
Of course not! He's my best friend!
I think I am.. why else would I feel hurt?

Im afraid that what mum had said was true,
I was crushing on him.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Draco POV
I went to my dorm and plopped onto my bed. I started thinking about...her.

Am I crushing on her?
I think I am, she is cute and beautiful in fact....
She gives me a sensation in my stomach.
Even though I got only sometime with her, I think I am falling for her.

I sighed and my mind admitted that
I was crushing on her.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
I've gotta tell Hermione, she's my bestfriend..

"Hermione!" I called out when she was about to enter Potions class.

Hermione POV
I turned around and saw Draco. "Hey.." I said. "I've got to confess a thing to you.." Draco said. Half of my mind hoped that he would say he liked me, for some reason.

"I-I think I'm crushing on...Pansy.." he breathed out, chuckling. My eyes widened at him, my heart broke. He suddenly looked at me worried because of my reaction. "What happened?" He asked, placing an arm on my shoulder. I gently took his hand off of my shoulder and said, "Oh- j-just a headache.." "Hermione don't lie t-" Draco was cut off by Professor Snape, "GET. IN. NOW." I sighed and sat next to a Red haired Gryffindor girl and Blonde haired Ravenclaw girl. Draco sat beside Pansy. He kept looking at me from time to time but I didn't want to make eye contact with him.

"Hey... You look bothered.." The gryffindor girl asked. "Oh it's nothing, Thankyou.." I said, "I'm Ginny Weasley, by the way.." she said. "Oh.. okay.. I'm Hermione." I said. "Don't worry I'm not like my brother... He goes overboard sometimes.. I'm nothing like him though." I smiled at her reply. We talked a lot, I could see Draco look at me often. Pansy was talkative as he said. Draco laughed with her, made funny faces with her. He never did that with me.

After the class, Ginny came up to me and said, "I almost forgot! There's an all house party tonight at the Gryffindor common room! Do come! Just wear a simple shirt and shorts it's not formal." She said and went with the blonde girl. I saw Draco come up to me so I quickly just ran into the gryffindor common room and locked the dorm.

I sat on the bed thinking about Draco and Pansy. Was Pansy better than me?
Maybe she's prettier for him.
She's kind and beautiful.. I guess Draco is happy around her, I should move on.

After all, he's my bestfriend..
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
All of my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in." I called. I saw Blaise come in and I hugged him.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, mate!" I said. "You look sad... What happened?" Blaise asked. I sighed. "I hope you won't tell Draco.. it's just that I'm falling for him but he's crushing on Pansy.." "Oh." Blaise said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "I'm supporting you, Hermione." He smiled and I hugged him. "Thanks..."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ I changed into a simple shirt and short skirt and went down to see the party had already begun. Pansy was eagerly looking for...someone. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch with Ginny and the blonde girl I met earlier. "I'm Luna, you must be Hermione. I must tell, you are smart!" She smiled. I smiled back and started talking with her until Draco came inside in his shirt and pajama. He saw me and sat beside me.

Draco POV
She acted as if she didn't know I even existed. "Hermione.." I said, looking at her. She looked at me, sadness in her eyes. "What hap-" I was cut off by Pansy, "DRAEE!!! THERE YOU ARE!!" She came up to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed. Hermione stood up and sat accross me. "You can sit there, Pansy." She said. "It's fine, Draco is okay with me sitting on his lap, isn't it, Drae?" She giggled looking at me. I rolled my eyes playfully. Hermione got up to leave but then the youngest Weasley got her and placed her back onto the sofa. "Where'd you think you're going!" Hermione whispered something to Weasley, rolling her eyes. "The party just started! How about you sing a song as a starter!" She suggested.

Hermione blushed and shook her head. I looked at her and she sighed and got up. I clapped for her along with everyone else.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Hermione POV
I began singing a song, almost dedicated to Draco.

Love Triangle by Gjan.

This bed is empty,
I'm cold and helpless tonight...
But I'm pretending to be fine..
Kinda funny... He said it's over but I....
Still believe we would have some time

It would be so nice... To wake up next to you...
Yeah...but she's between us... Love triangle is cruel....

I want him...! She wants him...! He wants her...!
The love triangle... Stuck in our heads...!

I'm not that pretty.. yeah.. but I'm the only one who makes you happier...

A single tear escaped my eyes. "Excuse me for a minute..." I said, running away.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Draco POV
Her eyes started filling up singing it. Her voice started shaking and she stopped. A tear escaped her eyes and she ran away. I was worried for her, I would do anything to make her happy and feel better and safe.

I couldn't sleep that night. Something was going on with Hermione.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿