T H R E E B E S T F R I E N D S

"So, Draco, how long will you be staying here?" I asked while my mum placed Strawberry Pancakes with whipped cream and stawberry syrup on top.

"Sadly just 2 days." He said. "Yum. Me and Draco've never tried it before but it still looks delish." Blaise said almost drooling. I laughed. "Then what are you waiting for? Dig in!" I said and they took a small bite and tasted it. "MMM!" They said in unison. "I know." I said smirking and starting to eat too.

We were full after eating. Blaise burped out loud. "Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to burp, Zabini?" Draco smirked raising an eyebrow. "Oh sorry, Hermione." I giggled.

My father was leaving for office when he saw Draco. "Aah you must be Draco." He smiled warmly. "Pleasure to meet you, dad." He smiled winking. He knew that whenever he calls my parents the way I call them, makes me blush. To tease him, I tried not to blush maximum but I couldn't. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You too, son." My dad smiled and patted his back, causing him to blush now. I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes this time. I giggled. "Have fun you three. Don't cause any trouble!" Dad said before leaving.

I waved bye.

"Wait, Draco, I just realised. What about your trip? Was it good? Tell us everything." I asked all questions at once. "Sure." Draco said. "What about Mrs.Zabini?" I asked. "She told me she'll come tomorrow because I just joined you guys." Draco said. Blaise and I nodded.

We went into my bedroom and sat there. Draco plopped into my soft couch and Blaise on the floor sitting. "So first we went to India. I've never seen another country with a variety of cultures, religions and even languages!" Draco started. "Ooh.." I said in wonder. "I've always wanted to go there." I said dreamily. "I can take you there." Draco said, shyly. "You mean 'we', right? Aren't you gonna invite me too..?" Blaise started fake sobbing. "Oh Blaise of course." I said. Draco rolled his eyes.

"I bet you had lots of fun." I said. "Not much without you guys." Draco said mostly looking at me. "Aww draco." I said and hugged him.

"I'm hungry." Blaise said. "Blaise, we just had breakfast." I said shrugging. "Yeah but I'm still hungry." He said. "Mum will kill me if she see us taking snacks at this time." I said. "Let's sneak and take something." Draco said smirking.

I sighed. "Sure." And walked up to the door. "Where are you going?" Draco asked. "To see where my mum is." I said and walked trying to be natural. I saw her in the balcony, reading books. "She's in the balcony. If we be quiet then we'll be fine." I said quietly and waving at them to follow. We 3 were slowly walking down the stairs when my mum asked, "Where are you three going?" I got startled, "Oh we were going to play the Board game downstairs." I said, trying to be natural. "Hmm..okay.." She said narrowing her eyes and then went back to read. "Whew." I said and this time picking up the pace.

I didn't notice some water on the tiled floor and I slipped on it and fell. "Hermione!" Draco said worried, on his knees to see if I'm okay. I had hit my head on the sharp edge of the shelf and started bleeding. "Draco..mom.." I managed to whisper out. "Blaise! Bring her!" Draco whisper yelled at him and looking at me, face full of worry. "You're bleeding, Hermione!" He said.
I felt dizzy so I asked, "Can we sit on the couch..?" "Of course." He said, lifting me up as gentle as he could. Everything went black again.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Draco POV
I lifted her up as gentle as I could but once I did, she fell into my arms, unconscious. I picked her up and placed her on the couch, blood marking the couch slightly. I sat with her, massaging her hand to make her calm down.

Mum Monica came downstairs hurriedly and ran upto her. "Oh my.. she's bleeding.!" She said. "Does anyone know how to heal her?"

I nodded and took out my wand. "Episkey." I conjucted a spell on her head. It slowly stopped bleeding and finally recovered fully. "I'll place her on her bed, mum." I said, Blaise and I lifting her and walking slowly upstairs. I told Blaise to bring some chocolate for her to feel better after we placed her on her bed. I caressed her cheek, worried. She remained motionless. I held her hand tightly. Blaise came running up to the room and placed 2 candy bars on the side table. Blaise looked worried too of course. I rested her head on my lap.

After 20 minutes, her eyes started twitching.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Hermione POV
I woke up with my hand being held tightly. I woke up to see Blaise worried and my head on Draco's lap. His hair falling over his face, he looked handsome. No, he's my best friend. I can't say that. He's nothing more than that. And then I remembered. Me getting hurt... Being carried towards the couch..

I forgot that as the pain had fortunately vanished. I probably have been healed. "Draco..? Blaise..?" I mumbled. "Hermione, thank Merlin you're okay..." Draco sighed, caressing my cheek, causing me to blush and smile. "Sorry, for causing too much trouble.." I apologized. "Why are you apologising? You fell, we're your best friends so it's just our duty to make sure you're okay. Don't ever apologize for that." Blaise said, massaging my palm. "Thank you guys.." I said.

"I have a headache now.." I whispered. "Here. It's chocolate." Blaise said, offering me a Chocolate bar. "You'll feel better in no time." Draco smiled. I ate the chocolate and felt sleepy. "It's okay, you can sleep." Blaise said, Draco nodding. I slowly closed my eyes, asleep.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Monica POV
I came upstairs after cleaning up the water from the floor and the blood stains on the couch, to see the three best friends sleeping together. Blaise holding Hermione's hand, whose head was on Draco, who was leaning onto a pillow. I sighed, smiling. I took a photo as remembrance.

I shouldn't be worried of her anymore. She has her best friends to take care of her. I went downstairs to make something for dinner.

I woke the three of them for dinner. They had slept till dinner time. I waited for them downstairs and saw Hermione being held from either sides by the boys. "No it's okay, I'm okay now." Hermione insisted. "We're gonna be extra careful for now, Hermione." Blaise said. I smiled at them as I served them dinner.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ Hermione POV
We sat down to eat, it was chicken salad. I ate just a little bit. I didn't feel like eating. After eating, me, Draco and Blaise went to bed. "Can we sleep together guys..?" I asked. "Okay." Draco nodded. The guest room had a king size bed so we slept together.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
I woke up hugging them. As I got up, Draco and Blaise started hugging each other. I chuckled quietly and went to bath in my room.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿