Let me take you out

The twins were upstairs getting ready for school while Sasuke helped clean the tables. An awkward silence lingered in the air. "So uh any plans for today?" Sasuke asked, breaking the silence. "I don't have work today, so no, why?" The blonde turned to look at the emo, waiting for an answer. "Maybe... do you want to. I mean I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out with me today?" Sasuke asked, tightly squeezing the side of his pants.

Naruto being the oblivious blonde he is blushed, not expecting that answer, "Well uh, what did you have in mind?" "Umm, well if you did say yes theres this spot I wanted to take you, I uh wanted to take you there for a while now, but you know..." Sasuke dragged on. Naruto shook off his nerves and straightened up. "No."

Sasuke felt a bullet shoot his stomach, he thought Naruto saw how he changed, how he changed for him, but Naruto on the other hand didn't want to get his heart hurt again, he knew if he said yes he would fall in love again and he wouldn't know what to do if he lost Sasuke again.

"Naruto, I know you'll never be able to forgive me for the past, but please let me redeem myself, just give me this one chance to make it all right, let me take you out, please?" All Sasuke wanted was his boyfriend back, he missed feeling loved like he use to when they were together.

"Sasuke you don't understand-"

"Are you guys going on a date!?" Menma yelled, the two adults whipped their heads toward the kid, who stood at the stairs with the brightest smile. "No, baby, daddy was just leaving, he has some business to take care of," Naruto glared at Sasuke, but the emo didn't move he stood still, staring at the blonde with pleading eyes. "I don't have  anything to do today," Sasuke shook his head. 

Naruto scoffed and growled between his teeth, " Yes you do, remember?" "Oh please dad! Stay! Take mom out on a date he's so lonely!" Naruto looked at Menma, offended. "I tried, he said no," Sasuke looked down, sad. "Mom! Please! Do it for me!" Naruto rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine..." 

----------

The kids were off to school and Sasuke was about to head to the spot when Naruto stopped him, "Take me home, I have to get something before we leave." Sasuke nodded and drove to Naruto's house.

----------

Sasuke followed Naruto to the door. "Go home Sasuke," Naruto turned to face the taller man. His face dropped,"What? But-" "Go home," Naruto repeated. "Please Naruto let me pr-" "Oh stop with that bullshit, you think i'm gonna pity your sorry ass and let you take me out on a date? Get out of here, we can't be together again, not after what you did..." Sasuke felt pain in his heart, "If that's what you want..." he slowly walked away and drove off. 

Naruto watched him leave, immediately regretting his decisions.

-----------