Sleepover

This chapter is gonna be half assed, also the kids aren't gonna be accurate

---------
Sasuke opened the doors to the mansion, letting the kids flood in. The group of 8 year olds stood in awe, admiring the lobby.

"Woah," Chocho dropped her chips. "I know right!" Menma jumped, sharing their excitement. "I have some work to do so Ernesto will be your personal butler, have fun," With that Sasuke walked upstairs leaving the kids in shock.

"A personal butler!?" Chocho yelled, shaking Inojin in excitement. "My name is Ernesto, would the young masters like to take their friends on a tour?" "Yes!"

------------

After the tour Ernesto led them to their room. The room was basically like a toy room just with some beds. There was a tv, video games, toys, and a ball pit. Sasuke had the room re-furnished to make sure Boruto and Menma were happy.

Even Shikadai was having a good time. "I'm a little hungry, got anything to eat?" Chocho asked. The rest of the gang agreed and looked at Ernesto for answers. "Well of course, what would you like to eat?" The kids shared glances. They gathered into a huddle, "Pizza?" "Burgers?" "Chicken?"

"Right away," Ernesto walked away, leaving the kids confused. "What just happened?" Inojin asked. "I think Ernesto went to order our food," Mitski replied. "Yeah, but we didn't even say what we wanted," Boruto said back.

"Well, I'm not that picky so I guess it's cool," Chocho stated. "Same," Shikadai agreed. "Yeah me neither," The others agreed.

------------

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" Boruto yelled. "Excuse me, but the food is ready, please follow me downstairs to eat." Ernesto informed.

The kids ran for the door, hungry and exited. They laughed as they raced down the stairs and to the kitchen.

On the table was a variety of different types of pizzas, burgers, chicken, and juices. They shouted and laughed as they rushed to a seat and began chowing down on the food.

----------

"I'm stuffed," Menma laid back in his chair. "I just wanna sleep now," Shikadai sighed. "Would the young masters and their friends care for dessert?" Ernesto asked which sparked something in them."Yes!" they yelled.

-----------

After some sweets the group headed back to their room, before they could continue gaming Sasuke had walked in, "Since it's the weekend, you can stay up as long as you want, have fun." With that Sasuke shut the door and head back to his study room.

"Let's go night swimming!"
"After we should build a fort!"
"Yeah and have Ernesto being us snacks!"
"Oh we should play hide and seek or tag too!"
--------