Menma & Boruto

----------

"Agh!" Naruto grunted in pain, dropping his mug. The blond was breathing heavily, holding his stomach in pain. Hinata was quick to ask what's wrong. "I think I'm about to go into labor!"

------
"AGHHHH!" Naruto yelled out in pain. Three nurses were rushing to bring Naruto to a emergency room. He gripped the sides of the bed, screaming in agony.

"Stupid idiot, getting knocked up, there's a 30% chance you might not make it Naruto! Breathe!" Tsunade scolded.

"I KNOW!" "Prepare the room for a c-section!" Tsunade orders the other nurses, "You wanna be awake for this?" "FuCK nO!" Tsunade nodded, "And get me a dose of spinal!"
------

"Naruto?" Naruto slowly opens his eyes, "Granny?" He mumbles out weakly. Tsunade has a smile on her face, "Good job, two boys."

Naruto smiles weakly, teary eyed, "Can I hold them?" Tsunade nods and gently hands him the twins, one at a time. "This one, with the yellow hair is the oldest." She says.

Tears of happiness rolled down Naruto's face. "What're you gonna name them?" Tsunade asked. "Hmm, I like Boruto and Menma... What do you think?"  "I like it. Bad news, though." "Is it about my boys?" Naruto asked, a little scared.  " No, but unfortunately since you're a man and you just gave birth, you'll have to stay in the hospital a little longer," Tsunade informed.

"How long?"

"A month."

"Wait what!? Why!?"

"You're organs need to heal, you are not a woman Naruto, we need to make sure you're fully functional before letting you go," Tsunade explained.

"I hate the hospital..." "Hey, it's better than bad news about your newborns, right?" Tsunade said. "Yeah..." He muttered.

-------

Naruto was laying in the hospital bed, nursing his children.

"Hey, Naru!" Naruto turned his head to the doorway, "Yes, grandma?"  "Good news-"  She started Naruto's face lit up,"I can go early!?" "No," Just as fast as his face lit up it saddened.

"Asshole Uchiha left to go work for his dad in the states," Tsunade informed. Relief washed over Naruto. "That means I don't have to leave anymore!"  "Huh!? You were gonna leave?" "Yeah, I don't think I would've been able to stand that guy's face..."

"Makes sense, here I got you a present," Tsunade handed him a plastic bag. Naruto opened the bag and his face instantly brightened. "You're the best! I haven't had this in forever!" he took out some ramen and began eating.

------------