Dad's house

-------
Sasuke had drove to Naruto's house and had the kids pack their bags. By then it was already 3am and the kids were tired. "Dad where do you live?" Menma asked. "I usually sleep at my office, because I don't really like my family, but    your mom would kill me if he found out I let you guys sleep at the office," Sasuke said.

"So where are we going?" Sasuke smirked,"You'll see."
-------

Sasuke pulled up to the gate of the Uchiha estate. Boruto woke up from the sudden stop, he rubbed his eyes before asking, "Are we there yet?" "Yeah, wake up your brother."

Boruto woke Menma, "M, look!" The black haired boy looked out the window, "Woah." The gate had opened and a mansion came into view.

Sasuke chuckled at their reactions and parked his car with all the others. In the back of his mind he was worried about his dad's reaction. "Are we staying here?" Menma hesitated. "Hn," Sasuke grabbed the twins bags from the trunk and began walking towards the front door. He quickly realized, the twins were still in shock, "C'mon, I want to give you guys a tour."

Snapping out of their daze, the twins ran after their dad.

------

Ding dong! The door opened, it was a tall fancy looking fellow, shock had appeared on his face, "Y-young master, what a pleasant surprise." "You have a butler!?" Boruto yelled. "And who might this be," The butler asked.

" Ernesto, these are my children, Boruto and Menma." Ernesto smiled, "The young master had young masters of his own, very well should I prepare the guest bedrooms?"

"Guys, do you want separate bedrooms?" The twins shook their heads shyly. "No, prepare them my old bedroom," Sasuke responded. Ernesto took the bags, bowed, and left.

"That was so cool!" Menma yelled out. "Are you guys tired, I can give you the tour later," Sasuke asked. "No way!" They yelled.

The older black haired man laughed, "Alright i'll have breakfast made."

Sasuke had one of the chefs make breakfast for the kids, Menma and Boruto felt luxurious this was all so new for them. "Boruto, did you see how many maids there were?" Boruto nodded,"Yeah, the stairs were huge! You think they have a pool?" "Like 3 atleast!" The two were practically shaking with excitement.

After breakfast, Sasuke showed the kids around. After the tour, it was 4:30am, Sasuke had sent the kids off to bed, and was about to head to bed himself but Ernesto had approached him.

"Master Sasuke, Master Fugaku wishes to see you."

-------