Let's talk

The blonde Uzumaki was seen standing in front of the 5-story building with the name 'Sharingan Corp' plastered in big red and black letters. Naruto took a deep breath and walked through the doors.

"Welcome to Sharingan Corp. How can I help you today?" A lady at the front desk greeted. "Uh I would like to speak with Sasuke Uchiha," Naruto replied. "Mr. Uchiha is not seeing anyone today, unless you have an appointment, what was your name again?" She informed.

"Naruto Uzumaki." The girl typed on her keyboard and looked back at the blonde, "It doesn't look like you have an appointment." "Could you just tell him I was here," Naruto begged. "Mr. Uchiha. Is. Not. Seeing. Anyone. Today." She repeated. "Please," he pleaded.

She rolled her eyes,"I doubt he'll answer, try again next time." "No!" The lady jumped. "I uh I mean I can't do that, please just try," Naruto said. The lady rolled her eyes and held a button on the desk phone, "Mr. Uchiha someone under the name of Naruto Uzumaki wanted to speak with you."

No answer. "Hate to say I told you so," the lady said. "Um thank you, i'll be leaving now," Naruto began to walk out before he heard rapid footsteps behind him, he turned around and was greeted by a manly chest.

"Naruto, I missed you." Naruto looked up to see Sasuke's onyx eyes starring back at his. Naruto blushed. "You're just as beautiful as I remembered," Sasuke said. Snapping out of his daze, Naruto began pushing Sasuke off of him. "Sasuke, we need to talk." "Of course, anything for you, let's go to my office," Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hand and made his way to the elevator, passing the very shocked receptionist.

---------

Once in the elevator Naruto was greeted with another hug. "I'm so sorry Naruto, I-I was drunk an-" "Stop." Naruto cut him off, "I don't want to hear it, I just need to tell you something." Sasuke was saddened, he broke the hug and held Naruto's hand, which Naruto quickly took back.

They walked to Sasuke's office, the entire time Sasuke was trying to hold Naruto's hand or apologize for cheating, but Naruto wouldn't take it. The two received tons of stares and mutters.

-------

Sasuke sat down on his desk prepared to listen with his heart. "A couple years ago, when we were together, three months before I found out you were cheating-" "I'm sorry." Naruto brushed off the apology and continued, "I kept throwing up, I threw up anything other than tomatoes and ice cream."

Sasuke gave a look of disgust at the combination. "So I went to my grandma, one of the best doctors in town, she told me I was pregnant." Sasuke's face dropped, "You got knocked up by some other guy!?" He was angry and confused on why Naruto would tell him this."No, Sasuke, I was pregnant with your children."

Sasuke went pale, "You mean those kids you were with, their mine?" Naruto nodded, as tears rolled down Sasuke's face, "Why didn't you tell me?" he cried. "I was going too, but you were to busy knocking someone else up," Naruto explained. Sasuke hugged the blonde, crying.

"They want to see you." Sasuke backed up from the hug, "What?" "They want to meet their dad," Naruto repeated. "Yes, yes! Please, yes! I'll pick them up this Saturday, where do you live?" Naruto gave Sasuke his address and left the office.

But before he could get to the elevator he was stopped, a crowd of employees began bombarding him with questions.

"Who are you to him?"

"Do you know who that is?"

"Your so lucky!"

Sasuke opened the door and glared at the employees, "Get back to work or your all fired." He stated. The employees ran back to their desk. Sasuke waved at Naruto and watched him enter the elevator.

-----------