Asshole

------
The two stood next to each other on the porch. Naruto leaned on the bars, not saying a thing, he had nothing to say, Sasuke was in the wrong, he was in the right.

"I'm sorry."

No response. "I'm sorry for cheating on you, I was drunk and I got carried away, if I knew you were pregnant I swear I would've never thought about cheating," Sasuke was looking at Naruto's face for a reaction, anything, he just wanted to be forgiven, he wanted everything to be forgotten, he wanted to be back in Naruto's life, he wanted to raise their kids, together.

But sadly for Sasuke, that's not how life works."You knew the number to my work phone, the one that directly called me, so why? Why didn't you call? Or-or at least text?" Sasuke was starting to tear up, still, no reaction.

"Naruto I want to be together again, I want to raise our kids together, I want to be a family, I still love you," he said with a sad smile.

"No." Sasuke's heart dropped, he felt as if someone had just shot him, "What? Why? Naru-" "No. Because then what? Are you gonna cheat on me again? Take my kids and leave me? Sue me for all my money? Have me selling my body on the streets just to get by? Just so I would come crawling back to you? Begging you to take me back? Is that what you'll do?"

"No! Naruto, I would never do any of those things to you! I know I went through something in the past and you have every right to assume those things still haunt me, but I've changed, I'm different now. I would never do anything to hurt you! I understand-"

"No, you don't fucking understand, you think because you buy them things and you give me flowers everythings alright? I raised these kids for 8 fucking years, alone, all because of you, and now you think you can just come to my house that I worked so hard for, and all is forgiven?" Naruto's eyes filled with tears,"Sasuke, how do I know you won't do it again, I fucking loved you and you- you threw everything away, everything we built, everything we owned, everything, just like I was some hookup."

"You don't think I wanted you in their lives? Sasuke I called, I called so so many times, more than I can keep count of, but you never picked up, even after all you put me though I had the fucking nerve to pickup the phone and call you. You don't know  how hard I worked for these kids, you don't know the half of it. And all I asked was for you to pick up the goddamn phone! You couldn't even do that! I fucking hate you, I hate you so so much." Naruto broke down on his knees crying. He wiped his tears but they kept falling from his eyes, like a waterfall coming out from those ocean blue eyes.

"You are the biggest asshole I ever loved." Little did Sasuke know, Naruto still loved him, but was afraid, afraid of getting hurt again.

Thud.

"Mom!"

----------