He's Everywhere!

--------

Naruto silently sobbed as he drove away. "Mom are you okay?" Menma asked. Naruto wiped his tears and nodded, "Yeah, how 'bout we get some ice cream?" "Yeah!" The two exclaimed. Naruto smiled and drove to an ice cream store.

They were sitting on a bench just outside the store. The silence was loud, no one dared to talk, Naruto just stared at the ground, while Menma and Boruto were communicating with facial expressions.

Boruto sighed, "Mom who-" "I have something to tell you," Naruto cut him off, "You have the right to know." Naruto twirled his spoon. "That man is... he is... your dad." Shock hit the twins they stared at each other then at Naruto.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner," A tear rolled down his face, bracing himself for the kid's reactions. Should he have told them sooner? Will they hate him? These thought raced through the blondes mind, but they were cut short by four arms wrapping around the blonde.

"It's okay mommy," Boruto reassured. "Hn," Menma agreed, comforting the blonde with back rubs.

-------

"Your dad is a very famous man and a few months after you two were born, your dad left the city and moved away, I didn't have his number so I never called, I'm sorry," Naruto partially lied, but he didn't want them to hate Sasuke, it would be wrong if he forced them too by telling the real story. "When your older, i'll tell you the rest."

"Mom?" "Yes hun?" "When can we meet him?"

-------

"I didn't know he was in Konoha," Sakura said. Hinata, Sakura, and Naruto were talking at the counter of the cafe. "Me neither," Hinata added. "So what exactly happened?" Sakura asked.

"I was talking to Tenten about how gay Kiba looks, oh by the way congrats on coming out you two make a lovely couple, but yeah, then he just comes out of nowhere and starts yelling my name, I kept telling him I wasn't Naruto and ran away. Then the kids were asking how I know that man, and I was like they have the right to know, so I told them that he was their dad and now they want to meet him!" Naruto ranted.

"A custom-" Sakura and Hinata pushed Naruto on the ground out of the customers view. A little confused he tried to get up but was once again pushed down."Hello, what can I get you today?" Sakura asked. "Hi, can I get an Americano please?" Naruto's eyes widened recognizing the voice instantly, "Sasuke" He said, he quickly covered his mouth and received a kick from Sakura.

"What was that?" Sasuke asked. "Oh I said, your name is Sasuke right?" Sakura nervously asked. "Yes... How do you know that?" "Uhh, we uh used to go to school together, remember? It's me Sakura!"  Sasuke let out a 'hn' and got out his card.

"6.89 please."

Naruto tapped Sakura's leg. As an excuse Sakura 'accidentally' knocked over a pen, "Oops, let me get that." She kneeled down. "What?" She whispered. "Ask him where he's staying!" Naruto whispered back. Sakura rolled her eyes and got off her knees.

"Anyway, so Sasuke, where are you staying?" "Why should I tell you?" "C'mon Sasuke we use to be best buds, I just want to know," Sakura pried. "Hn. Sharingan Corp." "Oh that's nice, here's your coffee, have a nice day." Once again Sasuke hned and walked away.

"Phew! That was so awkward, don't ever make me do that again," Sakura sighed. "Thanks Sakura, I'll cover one of your shifts in the future," Naruto said. "You better, I was sweating so hard, it better be worth it."

-------