My Mothers Child is a Heathen

"Im sorry Jess...I know you were really falling for him..also I'm so sorry for hitting you, I truly do regret it..I've been..desperate to save my father but I know that's not an excuse so I'm truly sorry for what I did. I understand if you want to-"

Elizabeth turned her head and flinched when I spun around and punched him as hard as I could in the gut.
He doubled over, letting out all the wind he had in his lungs, dropping to his knees
"I forgive you mate"
I smirked as as were reaching back to the ship on the boat.

"So we're good then?"
Will asked in a strained and pained voice.

"Even stevens, baby boot strap"
I held my hand out to help him up
He took it and hoisted himself to stand again
"Stop calling me that"
Will said in annoyance but I smirked
"Nope. Now let's go"
I said getting in the boat

"Well I'm..so glad the two of you could work it out"
Elizabeth stared at Will and in with a disturbed expression before shaking her head.

"Bloody fools, the lot of ye"
Barbossa mumbled rolling his eyes as he started walking up the rope ladder leading to the ship. Will followed behind Barbossa and Elizabeth was about to follow when she looked back at me.

I looked back at the sandbar with a sad expression watching them take Jack onto the Flying Dutchman

"You've already fallen for him...haven't you?"
I heard Elizabeth say from behind me. I stared at the Dutchman with a deep sadness while they forced Jack below.

"Hard to say..maybe?...Yes? I still don't have my heart beating in my chest.. but I don't know if that's still because of Calypso or because I don't know yet...how I truly feel"
I said with a longing look in my eyes.

"Please don't think me heartless Jessica.. but for the sake of all of us..with you as King, you have to put all of these feelings aside until this is over. As do I with Will. As much as we both want to settle things right now..this is bigger than us. We have to go"
Elizabeth said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed nodding.
"You're right Elizabeth..let's go"
I said turning around and following her up the ladder. 

(Jacks POV)
Jack was thrown in the Dutchman's Brigg but at that point in time he had lost all sense of purpose of what he had even been doing..

The look Jessica gave him.. the pain in her voice.. in her eyes.. in her words.. it was all because of him and his selfishness..
He should have put more faith in her.. in Elizabeth and Will.. but especially Jessica.. she bared her soul to him and he practically spit on it..

"Bugger"
Jack put his head in his hand realizing his chest was tightening at the thought of her..

Damn you Calypso.. I was doing perfectly fine before you threw us together..

Maybe if he had never met her he wouldn't have failed so miserably with his plan..
Or maybe he'd still be stuck in the the locker..
maybe he wouldn't feel this way now...

It was too late for Jack.. she had already stolen his heart..
He loved how fearless she was, her sense of adventure. When he met her she was so cold so numb.. and when she met him.. it was as if he rubbed a genies lamp, awakening her and reminding her who she was.. he hadn't even known he was doing that but before his own eyes she came to life and showed him exactly how she came to be known as a pirate.. now look at her.. King..and what a beautiful King she was.. her green eyes that danced with a reddish brown fire around her pupils. She had the most extraordinary eyes he had ever seen. If he didn't know any better he would have accused her of being a fairy, living with Tia Dorma it wasn't that far fetched.. she was so beautiful beyond measure it was why when Tia Dorma told him about her he expected her to look like any other rough looking woman who had long since given it up.. but she was the opposite of that.. for a pirate she sure was classy.. and clean which speaks volumes if you don't understand their world..
Most pirate woman cut their hair boy short or shoulder length but she kept it long and flowing. Of course she put it up should she need to fight but otherwise it was long and full of life.. like her. Everything about her sent a fire through out his whole body, resting in his chest.. he couldn't escape her..no matter how far away he sailed, if he were thrown back into the locker even.. he wouldn't stop until he was with her again..