A Pirates Life for Me

(Jack -  3 hours later)

Jack woke up and saw Jessica's sleeping form next to him sleeping away in peace

Bloody hell..you've gotten in deep with this one mate..

Jack watched her angelic face as her chest would rise and fall calmly. 

But then..she is one hell of a pirate. Beautiful beyond measure and just as deadly..she was taught well..As far as pirates go, her bloodline alone would be considered royalty.

He remembered his Father spoke fondly of Captain Williams. He said the same things as I did of Jessica..

She was one of  the bravest woman I knew Jackie..a true leader. Marie always cared for everyone she ruled under..and as fate would have it the one time she chose to care about herself it would be her downfall..She was me best and most trusted friend, son..I should have protected her.. I haven't seen Marie since she had her daughter and married off..who would of ever thought it would be her biggest set back.. maybe she rest in peace..say a prayer Jackie

His fathers voice run in his head from long ago, when he was just a boy. Almost a man, but still a boy, nonetheless. 

Jack stared down at her form and remembered just how he had met Jessica in the first place. She was traumatized to be back at the very place she agreed to go back to..for him. A complete stranger to her..

He knew she had been through a lot not by the torment of her own mind, but by the subtle scars she tries to hide. She showed all of herself to him that night and he did see it all. He thought he had scars..hers covered her arms, stomach, neck and back.. he had to commend her though, she never once showed shame or insecurity for them. No mention of it, just pure desire and longing for him.. 

She was so desperate for his touch..it was hard to believe he of all the bastard swashbuckling pirates, she chose him to take her. He probably will never understand why but he felt proud nonetheless. You would think she may had preferred to be taken by a general or something but she thrived in her mothers foot steps as a pirate. He couldn't see any court official catching even a hint of her attention. They would probably just bore her to death. She is her mothers daughter but she is unapologetically Jessica Marie Williams... 

Bugger

Jack thought with a frown realizing she was the one making his heart race and for once in a very long time, thinking of someone other than himself. 

Calypso you sneaky witch

He knew what she had done.

 She sees the destiny we can not..she pushed us together and I can understand why.. We have so much in common it's almost scary. When we were making love..it felt as though our souls were intertwining...

That scared him to the core..

No my only love is the sea..isn't it?

He stared down at her sleeping form before creeping out of bed as slowly as he could, careful not to wake her. 

Bloody hell..there is no hope for me now..

His heart was aching just to lie back down next to her as it was...

But he had business to attend to.

Jack kissed her forehead and swiftly left her to rest. 

He figured he'd check on Will, see if he was ready to be a good boy.

Jack went down to the brig and saw he was gone and the gate was opened.

Jack smirked, knowing where he went.