I Can Taste the Dishonesty, It's on Your Breath

After a good nights rest, an hour before daylight, the Pirate Lords and I gathered together so we could coordinate who would be the front of the line, who would be the ones going to negotiate, which I decided would be myself, Barbossa, Jack and Elizabeth. They were most familiar with the three of them and I wanted to be there to be well informed of everything spoken.

Jack, Elizabeth, Barbossa and I stood on the Black Pearl with our crew, alongside the other Pirate Lords in the front.
We had a fleet of 5000. We should be alright..right?

I stood by the wheel as Jack looked through his telescope
"That be only 3 ships"
Jack said smiling as he looked around us excitedly.

Everyone cheered ready to take on the ships but as they cheered I shared a skeptical look with Barbossa and Elizabeth
"Bloody hell give me that"
I said ntaking it from Jacks hand to have a look for myself.
All the color left my body as my jaw dropped...
I saw 10more then 20 more and 40 and 60 and it just coming until our fleet of 5000...compared to them....looked like a fleet of 500...
Everyone stopped cheering as I closed the telescope with a bit of anger and glared back at Jack.
"Parley?"
He said timidly. I rolled my eyes and nodded to Barbossa.
"To the sandbar, Barbossa. I'm hoping Beckett and Jones will understand and follow our lead to discuss negotiation"
I said crossing my arms as I stared at two specific ships in the very front. Jones and Beckett...

So that being said, Jack,Liz,Barbossa and I all boarded a dingy to the small island to talk to Davey Jones, and Beckett.
When we finally reached the middle of the island, I was secretly relieved to see there was still a little bit of code within the two. Seeing as they followed through with meeting here before having to resort to war.
My eyes widened in shock seeing a third person standing beside Jones and Beckett.

Will
"You be the cur that led those wolves to our door"
Barbossa asked Will in shock and anger.
"You would kill us all for the freedom of a man who's soul has already been damned for decades?"
I asked angrily
"His soul isn't damned! He made mistakes in his life, JUST like your mother! So that means he should spent the better half of a century reduced to nothing more than barnacles on a ship! That's what he'll turn into eventually Jessica. Tell me Jessica, would you idly stand by if your mother were trapped upon that hell?"
William stared at me with a fire in his eyes and I couldn't help but feel a pang in my chest.
"I resent that"
Jones chimed in with anger but we all chose to ignore his comment.
"Dont blame Turner.He was merely a tool of your betrayer. If you wish to see your grand architect look to your left"
Beckett chimed in with almost a look of laughter in his eyes but his stone cold expression never changed.

Liz, Barbossa, and I looked to our left....which was looking at Jack.
I gave him a shocked but disapointed anger...more like blind rage actually
"Tell me it's not true Jack"
I choked out as my fists began to shake at my sides. His eyes widened as he held his hands up and shook his head

"My hands are clean in this darling"

Jack said to me but looked down at his hands

"Figurativly speaking"
Jack then bit his nails, averting his eyes from mine.

"My actions were my own and to my own purpose. Jack had nothing to do with it"
Will was quick to speak up

"Well spoke.Listen to the tool"
Jack said, making me roll my eyes.

"Awfuly quick to stand up for the man who threw you in the brig, baby boot strap. What's with the change of heart?"
I snapped my head to him with a raised brow, corssing my arms. Will tried to avert his eyes from me too but I looked at Beckett finally.

"Is. It. True?"
I spoke again with a lethal danger in my tone as I took a step closer to Beckett.
Finally, his face cracked into a smile as I watched him pull something from his jacket pocket. looking at

"Will, I've been aboard the Dutchmaen.I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost"
Elizabeth said with a gentle sadness to her tone.
My eyes widened and my entire body froze seeing what lied in Beckett's hand.

"No cause is lost if theres but one fool left to fight for it"
Will said looking from Elizabeth to Jack with a grin.
"You liar"
I whispered as I turned around to look at Jack with hatred. Jack looked back at me with a guilty, yet knowing look.
"If Will wasnt acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this?"
Beckett held up Jack's compass.
I felt my chest tighten, and at that point I was seeing red.
"You made a deal with me, Jack, to deliver the pirates. And here they are. Here you go Captain, I won't be needing this anymore. It works very well"
Beckett held out the compass for me to take.
I gingerly took the compass in my hand, opening it briefly, seeing it start to point to my left. I looked up seeing it pointing at Jack

"Clearly the bloody thing doesn't work or it lies!"
I yelled the last few words as I hurtled it at Jack, hitting him directly in the forehead and sending him on his back.
Beckett, Jones, Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa stared at me with a disturbed look as I walked over and picked Jack up by his shirt

"Why?! Tell me why Jack! Why would you betray us all! Why would you say all these stupid things and make all these stupid promises just for it all to be a lie!? Why?!"

I yelled as I shook him for a second. He grabbed onto my wrists and stared up at me with the most pitiful expression I had ever seen.

"Because I'm a selfish, cowardly pirate...and..there's nothing more I want in this world to live forever..on the sea"
Jack admitted, which as much as I wish I understood his perspective, I just couldnt. It just made me angrier.

"Damn you to hell Jack! Damn you! You've probably killed us all now!"
I yelled angrily.
"You're debt to me is still to be satisfied.100 years in survitude aboard the Dutchman.As a start"
Jones chimed in, making Jack's head snap to him
"That debt was paid mate,w/some help"
Jack said pointing to Liz and I. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, crossing my arms. I couldn't even look at him right now.
"You escaped!"
Jones said pointing at Jack angrily.
"Technically-"
"I came here to negotiate but at this point I'm so bloody angry I think I'll just kill you all but before we go to war...I propose an exchange"
I said coldly.
Jack looked to me with fear evident in his eyes.
"Wll leaves with us"
I glanced at Elizabeth who had smiled at this
"You can have Jack"
I said glaring back at Jack.
Jack's jaw dropped hearing those words come out of my mouth.
"Done"
Will said as quick as I finished.
"Undone"
Jack said in a panic.
"Done"
Beckett said more sternly.
Barbossa turned to look at me
"Jack's one of the Pirate Lords.You have no right!"
He yelled to me.
I glared up at him, then back at Jack as he stared at me with pleading eyes
"You only want him for the piece on his head. Take it then, Hector. I couldn't care less what you want. I'm King now am I not? He made his bed now he can sleep in the eternal abyss that is the locker"
I said shrugging as I walked past approve of that exchange so
me being King..."
Elizabeth smiled but I just stood there
"As you command my Queen...I'm sorry my darling. I truly wanted to be good enough for you..but I'm not sure if I'll ever change"
Jack looked up at me. I felt my eyes getting glassy but I blinked it away and looked away from him
"You were right...you didn't deserve to know me in that way"
I turned on my heel and began my walk back to the boat. I stopped to turn back when I heard Barbossa yell.
"Blackguard!"
Barbossa yelled as he took out his sword and cut off the silver piece on the top of Jack's bandanna.
"First to the finish then...I will redeem myself my Queen!"
Jack called to me. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as I continued to walk back to the boat.

You're a fool Jack.. how do you think you're ever going to redeem yourself after this...