Just Let Go

MATURE DETAILED CONTENT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SKIP TO NEXT CHAPER

I'm beat

My shoulders drooped as I hung my coat, hat and effects up before my boots. I went to the dresser and changed into a pair of shorts and a big white button up shirt.

I let my hair, that was in a loose bun, out and free. I scratched my head, enjoying the release of my hair. I then took a rag and some distilled water and cleaned my face and body to the best of my abilities.

Feeling satisfied with my nightly routine, I crawled into bed and shut my eyes. I was almost asleep when I felt a shift in the bed and I know I was half asleep but I know what it feels like when someone is crawling into bed with me.

My eyes snapped open and I went to jump up but a hand was put over my mouth

"This be my bed anyways so the least you could do is let me get some rest in it"

Jack spoke tiredly as I instantly calmed down. I blushed, relaxing and lied back down, rolling on my side to face him.

"What are you doing here really? You think me naive?"

I asked with a raised brow

"I would just like to offer my services"

He said smirking. I blinked twice, taken back by his words. I raised a brow

"What services?"

I asked with skepticism.

Jack gently pushed me on my back and before I could say or do anything he placed his lips on top of mine.

Normally..anyone who tried this with me was left with a bullet to the head.. but this felt..nice. It was gentle..almost asking for permission to keep going.

Feeling the bitter taste of loneliness for so long.. even for just one night.. i just want to feel wanted..

Just let go Jessica...for one night just let go

I let out a raspy sigh, laying down all the way and relaxing my body as I wrapped my arms around Jack and kissed him back.

For the time, I didn't care about the reservations I had for him or for getting close to anyone..

For the time I just wanted to feel...to feel the warm touch of another..

"Just I let me take you away from all of this..if but for a moment"

Jack whispered in my ear. I inhaled deeply and nodded as I exhaled.

"Open your eyes, love. It's alright to want this. It's alright to have desires. You are not undeserving of it.. and I will show you you are not"

Jack captured my lips in his before I could protest what he had said. I felt his hands begin to roam my body, earning a gasp from me, which gave Jack the opportunity to run his tongue along my lip. I parted my lips more, giving him the permission he wanted.