Low Blow Baby Boot Strap

After about 6 minutes Will opened up a normal map and cslled us all over

"Theres a fresh water suply on this island.We can supply there and get back to shooting eachother later"

Will said eyeing Jack as he looked up

"You lead the shore party.I'll stay with me ship"

Jack glared at Barbossa, but he returned the glare

"I'll not be leavin my ship in your command"

Barbossa said making me roll my eyes.

"Why dont you both go on the island and I'll command seeing as I have no...emotional ties to the vessel and I was a Captain. Bloody hell you'll be gone less than an hour. Fight about it then. We need refreshments now"

I scowled at them in annoyance of their ridiculous squabbling.

So with that being settled, Jack, the Chinese crew, Barbossa's crew and Barbossa went to the
island, while we waited.

I had been standing by the wheel, looking at my fingernails thinking about if I'd ever have time to paint them. Pirate woman can be beautiful and deadly of course.

Not long after Jack and the rest of the crew was out of sight, a ship came floating up l it rested beside us.

I raised my brow in confusion seeing the similarities between the ships.

Shit..is this Sao Feng?

I scanned our ship to see a few confused expressions..all but Will.

Will was smiling.

What's he up to...

"What are you doing?"

I walked up to him with my arms crossed suspiciously.

"Well Jess, I'm sorry but I need the Perl to free my father"

Will admitted rather quickly. I blinked, trying to process what he had said.

Im sorry Will..I can't let you steal a ship that wasn't yours to give"

I said with pity for him.

He gave me a look that kinda made me reach for my sword handle.

"Jessica, I dont think you understand.I need the pearl..I'll do what I must to save my father"

He pushed me out of the way as Sao Fang and other Chinese pirates came aboard

"Will stop!I'm going t o kick your bloody ass...or it will be bloody soon"

I said and I took out my sword. Will turned to me with a scowl.

"Enough Jessica!This ship is mine now!"

Will swung his sword, and as good as I am his moves were sharp and precise. Eventually he had managed to disarm me, before I could reach for my pistol, he punched me in the gut, knocking the wind out of me, and then punched me in the nose.

I screamed in pain.He hit me hard enough to bust my nose and blood came spilling out.I was
in pain

"Will you bloody ass!what is wrong with you?! How could you her?!"

Elizabeth yelled but he put his head down

"Im sorry Jessica. I need this ship and I can't allow you to stop me. I didn't mean to hit you so hard, I'm sorry"

He tried to help me up but I smacked his hand away.

I walked off to the part of the ship where the steering wheel is.The Chinese crew was holding our crew hostage.Even though I was up by the steering wheel, Fangs crew
still had me hostage while i was trying to stop the bleeding before anyone could see what Will did.I just had a feeling if Jack saw what Will did he would flip the hell out..