Character info

Name:Jessie Marie Williams
Age:25
Looks:

Some Context:

"You want me to what?! I don't even know these people?! You expect me to go back to the place I thought I'd never escape for some man I've never met? Is he so important to you Tia?"

Jessica spoke angrily as she paced back and forth around a group of what was 7 turned into 8.. and a monkey named Jack..

"I expect you to rescue dis man with dese people, da same way I came to rescue you, hm?"

She glared at Jessica with a thin lined mouth and a dangerous look in her eye. Jessica's breath caught in her chest. She owed Tia Dorma her life.. how could she possibly say no now.. and she was right after all, who was she to turn her back on somebody who was stuck inside the locker when she herself was once where that person had been and was still saved..

Jessica cursed under her breath as she heard footsteps from behind. Before she even had time to turn around, a monkey hopped on her shoulder with a quick little squeak, making Jessica, herself, squeak in return out of surprise.

The monkey screeched and jumped off her shoulder, returning to behind her. When she turned, she swallowed hard, seeing the man standing before her.

"Hector..lovely to see you again. How's the Pearl after you stole my bloody bag of gold I was going to use to get the hell off this god forsaken island!"

Jessica's voice gradually got louder with each word that had been spoken, only gaining a hearty laugh from Hector Barbossa himself.

"Take what ya can? Good to see ya lass. I was almost worried when Tia Dorma said another woman would be joining us. You don't really count tho do you?"

Barbossa said smirking down at me. My blood boiled at this point

"Oy! You son of a b-"

"Enough! We waste more time with these childish games we have to go now!"

A rather thin looking man with brown hair tied back in a short ponytail, a thin mustache, a torn white shirt, brown pants and black boots spoke

"And just who the hell are you?"

Jessica crossed her arms and eyed him up and down. He didn't look like much.. but he did look.... Familiar.

Jessica raised a brow at him

"Why's he look familiar Hector?"

Jessica whispered to him, knowing fully well it was loud enough for all to hear

"True be my words when I tell ya, he be Bootstraps boy"

Barbossa smirked at the boy, who rolled his eyes and looked away.

Jessica's brows raised in shock.

"Well I'll be damned. My mother was as thick as thieves with ol Billium. Small world. I'd imagine we're close in age then"

Jessica eyed the man. He tried to read her, figure her out as he looked her up and down, but alas, that was one challenge no man has succeeded in. She could barely figure herself out.

Jessica let out a long exasperated sigh, turning her head to Tia who had been packing a bag of things she may need along the way

"We can save the rest of the introductions for the trip. Do you help carrying anything Tia?"

Jessica asked as she began to strap up her effects. The last part was her treasured brown captains hat. She was a captain..briefly..but thanks to Jones, that was short lived. And here she was. Anything was better than that hell forsaken locker, and surely better than the gallows. She felt her chances would be best taken upon Tia Dormas deal to live.

Barbossa was the same.. however not only here but his survival was reliant completely upon Tias life..should anything happen to her, him and Jessica are both dead. No spell will bring them back then.

So with the last few gatherings of potential things they may need on this long unknown journey to the place Jessica feared the most, they set off on the Chinese ships the other woman, Elizabeth, had come in. Apparently she took over some Chinese pirate lords ship. Badass.

What waits Jessica and this new crew? Will she run into Davey Jones again? Will this be her last journey? All these thoughts ran wild in her head as she set her bag down in the captains quarters, agreeing that the woman would sleep there and the men below deck, she walked to the front of the ship and let her mind go into a state of zen. Something only the ocean could do.. for now. But you'll have to read if you wanna see the rest of her story, because it's far from over...