𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

   You woke up, from your daily nap in class. As you woke up from your nap, you were sitting on your chair in the classroom. But, you heard everyone running and screaming, the classroom being a mess and as you looked out the window everything was a mess.

  You turn around and decided to check out what happened, but when you walked out of your classroom you see most of your friends being bitten, and begin to run after you. You run down the corridors, being chased by the zombies.

  Eventually, you lose them and escape into another classroom, but it was empty this time. Using some a few chairs, you put it by the door, and one under the door knob so no one can come in. You sat down, scared and trying to catch your breath.

  Then, you heard some voice from behind. "Oh? You're here too?" A deep voice says, "Are you infected?" They said. When you look at the source of sound, you see a tall boy with a baseball bat smirking at you.

  You stood up from the chair, looking up at him and you were definitely shocked. "No! Are you infected..?" You ask, looking around quickly in search for any weapons. The guy looks down at you, licking his lips.

  "Nope, I got my baseball bat just in case.." He looks down and thought to himself for a moment, "She seems scared, maybe I could use that against her." He smirked, before looking back up and back at you. Slowly, he starts walking closer to you, just to scare you more.

  You step back as he comes closer, while you stare at him with fear in your eyes. "Uhm, what are you doing?" You mumble, keeping your eyes on him just to make sure he doesn't try to do anything weird.

  "Nothing~" He whispers, and as you are distracted by his sweet voice, the few zombies outside start banging on the window. Suddenly, the guy pushes you to the wall. You feel something hard behind your back and realize it's his bat.

  He places his big hand over your mouth, keeping you from screaming. "Just.. don't scream." He whispers, keeping an eye on the window. You look at him with wide eyes, as he covered your mouth.

  You were gonna say something, but heard the banging of the zombies. Before they began to leave as they couldn't seem to find anything they were looking for. After the zombies had gone away, the guy started smirking at you as he sees the fear in your eyes.

  "Hmm, you're cute." He mumbles, before licking his lips and pulling his bat away from behind you. "Why don't you come with me, to somewhere safer?" He whispers, as he starts to get closer to you.

  You step away from him, going to the teachers desk as you were looking for any good weapons that can be for going against any enemies or zombies. "I-I don't trust you." You say, as you were looking through the drawers.

  "Oh, you don't trust me?" He makes a fake sad face, pouting. He walks to the teacher's desk as well, picking up a chalk off the desk and he drew a heart on the chalk board. "Maybe this will make you trust me?"