𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Hey siri, play Champagne & Sunshine by PLVTINUM, Tarro.

  He always had his hair slicked back at work, along with an all black suit. He was quite the intimidating or serious type. Yang Jungwon, the intimidating type.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Y/n, where are your papers from yesterday? I said I needed them today." Mr. Yang stopped by my desk, staring into my eyes. I quickly reached across my desk, grabbing the stack of papers I had finished and handed them to him. "R-Right here, Mr. Yang."

  "Thank you." He said, looking over the papers as he walked away. "Thank god I stayed up late last night." I mumbled to myself, getting back to work after his figure vanished. "Hey Y/n, do you have any plans for lunch break or do you wanna eat lunch with me?" Jay asked from beside me.

  I looked at his innocent eyes, shaking my head and apologizing. "I'm so sorry, I have to assist Mr. Yang." I apologized again. "Nah, it's okay." Jay smiled at me and gestured for me to get back to work as he did the same.

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sighed, stretching as a break was called. I picked up my purse and made my way towards Mr. Yang's office. Knock knock, I knocked on the door waiting to be called inside. "Come in." I heard Mr. Yang yell from inside.

  I gently pushed open the door and walked in, holding the door open. "Mr. Yang, I'm here like you called." I bowed slightly before standing back up, holding on to my purse nervously. He stood up and made his way towards me.

  "Let's go." He said and led the way towards the elevators. We stood in the elevator filled with awkward silence. Mr. Yang stood straight, hands in his pockets as he tapped his foot quietly. I stood beside him looking down at my feet as I held my purse with sweaty hands.

  "What are you doing?" Mr. Yang suddenly asked when I started to pull out my phone. "Pardon?" I replied with a mix of confusion and nervousness. "What. are. you. doing?" He repeated. "I'm just getting my p-phone." 

  "For what?" He threw another question at me. "My wallet is attached to my phone.." I answered, showing him my wallet phone case. "Why do you need your wallet?" He asked as he kept his body turned towards me, the way he looked at me made me feel small..

  "I was gonna buy a snack." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ms. Yoon," He chuckled slightly as he called my name. "Nevermind, put your wallet away. I'm paying for our food." He quickly changed back to his serious self in a matter of seconds.

  "O-Oh okay." I rushed to push my phone in my purse as the elevator came to a stop. But the doors didn't open. I hummed in confusion, why wasn't the elevator opening? I started to panic inside, "W-Why isn't the elevator opening?" I stumbled upon my words.

  Mr. Yang simply shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it's stuck." He said, placing his hands in his pockets again. "Really?" I asked with wide eyes. I hesitantly walked over to the pad of buttons and pressed the emergency.

  "A-Are you sure it's stuck?" I asked to make sure. Mr. Yang nodded his head. "I've been in this situation before." He answered. I made an oh face before pulling out my phone again, this time turning it onto it's contacts. 

  "What're you doing?" He asked, taking his hands out of his pocket as he got closer to me. "I'm calling Jay oppa." I said as I pressed onto Jay's contact number. "Don't." He quickly snatched my phone and held it up in the air.

  "What are you doing with my phone?!" I yelled from under him. I reached for the phone but I was too short for the guy. I watched as he went onto the lock screen and typed in random numbers, causing my phone to disable. Mr. Yang handed it to me with a smirk.

  I looked down at the screen which read 'disabled for 1 hour'. "What in the world?" I gasped at the time. "Hey! Why did you do that!" I stomped my foot slightly as I complained. I crossed my arms and sat down on the elevator floor. 

  He took a seat beside me while I stared at my phone case. "It's a cute phone case." Mr. Yang said as he took my hand and held it close to his face, examining the phone case. I rolled my eyes and leaned back, noticing how I was wearing a short skirt that matched my cropped blazer. It was cold, very.

  I wrapped my arms around myself while I shivered slightly. "Are you cold?" He asked after a while of staring at me. "N-Nope not at all, Mr. Yang." I stuttered slightly. "No need to always call me Mr. Yang, it gets annoying." He said while taking off his blazer and placing it on my lap.

"Call me Jungwon."