𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.

  "And then you pour it in slowly.. I SAID SLOWLY!" You shrieked when Jungwon dumped the pancake batter in the pan, as if he didn't care if it spilled everywhere. Jungwon laughed at you, not only did you look absolutely adorable when you were focused but the powder on your cheek made you even cuter.

  "Then let it sit.. I think." You instructed hesitantly. Jungwon stared at you with a blank stare, "What do you mean you think?" He raised an eyebrow, now he's the one that is worried. "Just let it sit.." You gulped and avoided eye contact, picking up the spatula.

  "How high is the fire?" You asked, looking down to see that the fire was.. high. "What the- I said to put it low! Y'know it gets hot easily!" You panicked, flipping the pancake only to see it was blacker than coal.

  You looked at the pancake, jaw ajar with raised eyebrows and wide eyes. Jungwon laughed at the situation, he grabbed the spatula and put the absolutely inedible pancake on a plate. "If I put whipped cream on it, it won't look as bad.."

  He grabbed the whipped cream, putting some in his mouth then in yours. He decorated the black pancake nicely, it looked totally edible now. "If I eat it I'm probably gonna die." You looked up at Jungwon with an expression of disgust.

  Jungwon shrugged, scooping some of the whipped scream only and holding the spoon up to your mouth. Which you gladly accepted, Jungwon replied with a laugh when you quickly ate the whipped cream. 

"Okay good, now that but with the pancake."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Jungwon tryna kill you girly..