𝟒. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

Now, on the eve of the twins' 21st birthday, a momentous ceremony was to take place. Belial and Circe, who had grown into wise and capable young adults, were about to inherit the throne from their parents. The entire infernal realm was abuzz with excitement, and demons from all corners of Hell descended upon the grand palace to witness this historic event.

In the majestic throne room, adorned with infernal crystals and flickering flames, Nicolette and Raphael stood proudly beside their children. Sabrina, the aunts, and ambrose, now a seasoned and respected witch, were also present, having been warmly welcomed back into the Morningstar family over the years.

As the ceremony commenced, Belial and Circe stepped forward, their eyes filled with determination. They had been groomed for this day, learning the ways of ruling Hell with wisdom and compassion from their parents.

In a solemn yet awe-inspiring ritual, Nicolette and Raphael relinquished their crowns to their children, symbolizing the passing of the torch. The infernal audience erupted into applause, acknowledging the legacy that Belial and Circe were about to carry forward.

Nicolette took a step back, her eyes glistening with pride and a touch of nostalgia. "You both have grown into exceptional leaders," she said, her voice resonating with love. "It's time for you to embrace your destiny and continue the path we have paved."

Raphael placed a hand on each of his children's shoulders, his voice resonating with authority. "Remember, the key to ruling Hell lies in the balance of power and hardship. Our realm is capable of darkness."

Belial and Circe nodded, their hearts brimming with determination. They were well aware of the responsibilities that came with ruling Hell, and they were committed to upholding the legacy of their parents.

As the twins took their seats on the imposing thrones, the crowd of demons broke into a chorus of cheers and admiration. Many came forward to offer their blessings and support to the new rulers.

The ceremony continued with a grand feast, where demons from all walks of Hell gathered to celebrate the new era of leadership. The atmosphere was filled with revelry and camaraderie, and demons who had once been adversaries now found common ground in the spirit of unity.

In the midst of the celebration, Sabrina approached Belial and Circe, her heart swelling with pride. "Congratulations," she said, a warm smile gracing her lips. "You will be extraordinary rulers, just like your parents."

Belial grinned, his eyes reflecting his appreciation for Sabrina's guidance over the years. "Thank you, Aunt Sabrina. We've learned so much from you."

Circe chimed in, her voice filled with genuine admiration. "You've shown us the importance of balance and the strength of compassion."

Over the years, Sabrina had not only found her place in the Morningstar family but had also become a trusted advisor to the rulers of Hell. Her wisdom and insights had helped shape the new path Hell was embarking upon.

As the night wore on, the celebration reached its peak. Belial and Circe took to the dance floor, their laughter resonating through the halls. Demons of all shapes and sizes joined in, reveling in the joyous occasion.

In that moment, Hell felt alive with a newfound energy, one that blended the darkness of its past with the hope of its future. The twins, with Sabrina's guidance and their parents' legacy, would lead Hell into an era of change and growth, a realm where compassion and strength would walk hand in hand.

As the celebration continued long into the night, the infernal realm reveled in the dawn of a new era – an era where the Morningstar legacy of love and unity would forever guide the destiny of Hell.