𝟒. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

The feeling of the warm scarlet blooding dripping onto my lips left a silver bitter taste on my pearly whites. Black dots consumed all my vision as i heard him. His hooves.

The piercing pain shot through my whole body like electricity was agonizing to say the least. My screams of pain were muffled inside of the pentagram of salt. 

the perfectly asymmetrical room i was kept in had dimly lit black candles. No banishment worked on whoever was doing this to me. Must i be in a dream? i asked myself trying to take my mind off the pain.

My body was weak and I could feel myself slipping into unconsciousness, but before i went i hear a roaring voice speak out and say.

"She must not ascend!" 

That was the final words i heard before black dots overtook my vision. and everything went Black.

Prudence's POV

All was well this deviling morning until me and my sister heard a groan of pain and a gasp. We automatically know who it was, there was only one other person, the lovely Nicolette Spellman. 

"Dear satan Nicolette, are you ok?" Agatha besides me worried.

"Sorry, I just had a bad dream about Sabrina that's all." My sisters and I could always sense when something was bothering the eldest Spellman. The hard part is getting her to tell us. She is as stubborn as our gracious dark lord.

"What's really going on nics? Although i would completely believe having a dream about your sister, it's not what you really dreamed about is it?" I asked while i did my edges turning my vanity seat slightly.

"No really, Maybe the Dark Lord is trying to tell me something about Sabrina. We still haven't talked since that one morning and I intend to keep it that way." 

Deciding not to push it i let it go. I trust that if it keep bothering her much, she'll come to us.

I know Nics and I are the same age ive always seen her as my younger sister here at the academy. Yes, i love my two sisters dearly, they can also get a tad irritating time to time.

...

"Father Blackwood, may we have a talk?"

Father Blackwood did nothing but signal for me to sit in the leather chairs afront his desk. Nerves bubbled up inside of me like a potion. 

"Now, what is it Miss Spellman." 

Swallow your pride Nicolette. Your doing this for your knowledge.

"Your Excellency, I haven't been able to attend my normal classes as a result of my sister's actions. I beg father please lighten your wraith on me." I pleaded.

He slammed his book loudly in anger and looked at me as if he were to hunt me down like a prey.

"Excellency in my utter defense, I tried to eliminate any doubt Sabrina had about her dark baptism. If it hadn't for me she wouldn't have showed up to the ceremony at all. I swear as the Lord Satan as my witness, i had no involvement in my sister's bastardly actions. My loyalty is to the coven and the academy have mercy on my soul." 

"Up Child." Father Black wood demanded as i got off my knees and became face to face with the High Priest.

"You shall have all restrictions lifted, and you shall attend the Academy with your sisters and bretherens on one condition... Talk to her. Help our efforts in recruiting your sister. I nodded and made my way outside and got to my first class.