𝟗. 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚

Sweaty bodies glided around other bodies, Our bodies moving in perfect motion to the deep beats of the music. Prudence and Ambrose danced ride next to us before I took his date.

"Hey, you two, mind if I borrow your date, for a quick dance," I asked my cousin as Prudence and I walked off from the two boys who were left clueless. The truth was we had a code intact and when we need to talk, what better time to do so?

"Oh, Please, Whatever does the Beautiful Nics need now." She asked while we danced, neither taller than the other as we were around the same height.

"Needed a break from Raphael's devilish temptations, I don't need to be adding another Spellman to the house now do we." Prudence slapped the girl's arm as she looked, mouth agape at the blonde.

"How are you so fine, Nicolette? You're own sister stole your warlock, do you not feel the need to claim what's yours?" She scoffed as we took a seat at Dorian's bar while taking a sip of the sparkling water with a dash of goat's blood.

"I knew the consequences, Prudence. Nicholas will hurt My Sister just as he hurt me, but I have no say in what becomes of their little relationship. Plus, I already have a man, a way stronger warlock at that." I told Prudence as we both stood up.

"Always after the Power aren't you, Nics."

"Always."

I returned to Raphael's side as he talked to the Judas Boys, I couldn't stand them one bit but I put up an act for Raphael. 

We both got lured to a secluded side of the room where a fireplace burned like the sun, Kiss upon kiss was bestowed on my bare back as Raphael's hot breath kept my figure warm. Every almond-shaped nail I dug into him was met with even more kisses.

Prudence was kissing Ambrose as the other two Weird sisters just stood there as if they were statues, Not long after Sabrina and Nick blessed us with our presence.

"Ambrose. Won't Luke get jealous about you and Prudence?" Sabrina asked as if it was any of her business.

"Luke's out of town on a mission for Father Blackwood."

Sabrina then turned her attention to Raphael and me while he kissed my chest and my glowing leg rested upon the seats.

"How can you guys do that so openly?"

"Calm Down, Sabrina. We're getting ourselves riled up for Lupercalia" Raphael's deep voice groaned through the kisses he planted. "if she even knows what that is." Prudence 

"Lighten up, sister. Raphael and I can pull some strings for the matching, make sure you and Mr. Scratch get paired."  I whispered to my sister and was met with just a nod as Nick looked conflicted.

"The reason Your sister and I have been paired consecutively," Raphael said which made Nicholas give out a chuckle.

Everyone besides the two started to resume their hogging as Sabrina and Nick sat there quite awkwardly.

...

"All right, fellas, take your place for the Matching!" Ambrose shouted at the crowd of Warlocks, and Witches. Dorcas and Sabrina had a short conversation before Sabrina took her string. Let's hope she does everything correctly.