𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

"No, no she can't be gone. I can bring her back." Sabrina choked as she held her only sister's lifeless, faces of sadness surrounding her. Her once beautiful brown orbs were no longer visible. Although they fought the two sisters really did care for each other. One from the witching world and another from the mortal world, yet they completed each other so perfectly.

Hatred filled Raphael's heart as the love of his life laid cold on the church's damp floor. Grief consumed his body like a raging fire, maybe even hellfire. The atmosphere was different he thought, without her presence. Without her here, Raphael thought it best to return to the pits and be with his father and mother.

"Why dark lord could you not have saved my beautiful niece? Your devoted follower." Zelda asked on her knees. "My beautiful daughter." The sadness in the room tripled seeing her family in such pain.

Nicolette would never truly understand how much her presence kept everything together, the weird sisters would have broken up without her healing words, and Zelda would have never forgiven her youngest nices if her oldest never convinced her.

Sabrina knew the consequences of bringing her sister back, the chance of her not being her anymore, so against her better judgment she lost a sister that day, her rock and shield. She would never feel her sister holding her while she cried.

Raphael by far grieved the most, losing his love without saying goodbye. His fiery aura which was only matched by his brother, withered.

It was his turn to hold Nicolette's body. The coldness was what he felt, a soulless vessel. She was gone, taking his happiness with him. Endless nights of pleasure between the two and now he recognized his girlfriend as cold, and quiet.

"Oh, my dear." Aunt Hilda said gripping Raphael's shoulder as he cried into the withering cold body that once held the love of his life.

Prudence shed no tears, she knew what was to happen. One stormy night Nicolette had woken her up explaining her premonition and what she had to do to ensure everyone's safety. It killed Prudence knowing she could've stopped her death, but is that what Nicolette would've wanted?

"Can I be left alone with her?" Raphael's limp body asked everyone. Obediently they all listened and exited the room leaving the demon alone. Suffocating pressures filled the air as he laid there. No one to wipe his tears.

"Come back to me, Princess. You never got to be a parent. Rember, when that was your dream, my love?"

He knew no matter how many times he cried there was no bringing her back.

-

The rain poured relentlessly as the mourners gathered at the Spellman family's ancient cemetery. Friends, family, and the magical community had come to pay their last respects to Nicolette Spellman, the powerful witch who had touched the lives of many with her kindness and strength. Among the crowd, Raphael Morningstar stood tall, his silver hair shimmering in the gloomy light, his heart heavy with grief.

Nicolette's lover, Raphael, had been a celestial being, a fallen angel who had found redemption and love in the arms of the young witch. Their love was a forbidden one, yet they embraced it without hesitation, knowing that their bond transcended time and the realms.

As the ceremony began, the somber atmosphere couldn't suppress the magical aura that filled the air. Witches and warlocks in their traditional robes surrounded the grave, their wands emitting soft glows of respect for the fallen witch. Hilda and Zelda Spellman, Nicolette's aunts, stood together, their eyes red from tears, yet their faces displaying strength and composure.