Bullying

She washed her face, her all focus was on that hickey that he gave her, she took water and tried to remove it by rubbing it but it didn't work.

A girl from before again entered the washroom she gave manya a disgusting smile, manya ignored her and started wiping her hands, that girl suddenly spoke

"You must have felt great after being fucked by him."

That girl said with a smirk, Manya stopped whatever she was doing, she was frozen.

"Come on don't hide it, now you are one of those fucked and used by him girl."

She again opened her mouth, Manya clenched her jaw, she looked toward her through the mirror coldly.
That girl saw her and then spoke.

"Oh, don't give me that look, afterall you are now one of us, tell me, how was that, was that your first time? Well he doesn't really fuck virgins, but at the same time he loves to do that after all, virgins are those who were never touched by anyone before and he will be the first."

She laughed

"Nothing has happened, now shut your fucking mouth!"

Manya warned her, but she just laughed, Manya ignored and was ready to leave.

"Oh come on, do you think i am blind, that mark on your neck is enough, and after giving hickey, nik never leave a girl until he is not satisfied."

She told her, manya again saw that hickey through the mirror. And she walked out.

"Nikhat, i will kill him!"

He mumbled to herself
________________________

"Nik, i Heard you fucked Manya?"

Anshik asked after running to him

"Hh?"

He was confused

"In some time whole college will know that, and you don't know?"

Anshik was shocked

"Who said that?"

He asked in confusion

"Don't act innocent Nik, but i am shocked, how she let you do that, so she is also a whore just like other girls?"

He scoffed, Nikhat gave him death glare, he slowly left from that place.

Nikhat was annoyed, how a wrong rumour can get separated in just some minutes.

His phone ring, showing a message on his Instagram from a unknown account.

'come in room number 88, old building, 2 nd floor.'

He was confused, who massaged him? some girl?

He reached near that room, he was standing outside of that room, he saw the lights were off, he thought whoever called him has not arrived yet so he thought to wait outside, he turned his back was facing the door of that room.

Suddenly someone pulled him in room.

His back met with the wall and he a saw Manya in front of him. Grabbing his collar

"How dare you, why did you give me this?"

She screamed at him showing her hickey

"You think that you can fuck any girl of college?"

She yelled

"Manya, i don't know how -"

He spoke calmly but stopped in between