Cried?

Manya slept on her seat in her class room, no one was there, she was alone she was im deep sleeping.

"Ohh guys look, it is Manya, she is sleeping, should we have some fun?"

Asked anshik to his gang, now there was them and Manya in the room.

Nikhat looked at her worriedly, there was guilt in his eyes.

"Aey?"

Sahanvi called manya from afar, she didn't respond

"Aey! Manya!"

Anshik yelled but she didn't respond, it was like she was not even breathing

Aditi came forward and shaked her vigorously

"Aey! Manya wake up! Now!"

Manya's eyes opened suddenly, it was like she just started breathing again, she was breathing heavily, in so much sweat.

Her eyes were red, she looked at everyone she noticed in the room.
After some seconds she grabbed her bag and ran out.

Leaving Everyone confused.

Suddenly Nikhat ran behind her, his friends were calling him, but he ignored.

"You saw that?
He looks worried for her,
Well That day is not far when she will be ordering us as a Nikhat's 'GIRLFRIEND'"

he completed emphasizing girlfriend

"Shut the fuck up anshik, he will not date her he will never, what does she even have?"

Aditi asked him in anger

"True, she is ugly, and hairy and didn't you see how he just made fun of her in the morning "

Sahanvi said, Aditi was agree, she doesn't want to accept that he will think about Manya that way.

"But did you see how guilty he was looking after saying that? I did."

Anshik told them and Aditi was shocked, she saw that too, but she ignored

"No way, not a chance, I don't trust this, and this can't happen, this should not happen."

Aditi told herself

"I have an idea to know the truth"

Anshik said while Smirking
________________________

Nikhat's POV

I ran behind her, it was Because i didn't like the idea to leave her alone, i tried to find her but she was no where, i checked every class i passed by, but she was nowhere.

She must have cried because of me, she must have had bad dream, was it because of us?

I checked the last place where she can be, bathroom. I entered there was not many girl infront of mirror with their makeup, only two three and they left too after seeing me.

I checked and knocked every door of toilets, there were only 6 and only 1 door was looked.

I knocked various time, but the person didn't say anything, should i break it? I didn't say anything because if it manaya , then she will definitely won't open the door after litsening it is me.

Suddenly i head door opening voice, and then saw Manya, with her red puffy eyes looking deep into mine.

I couldn't say anything but she had many questions

She suddenly pushed me away and walked toward washbasin. I came back to my senses finally and followed her.

"hey are you okay?"