Cheater Spotted

After the class was over i made my way toward cafeteria, i want to eat, if i have told maa about my college, even after scolding me she would still have given me food, i am sure.
Should i steal from Manav's lunch?

Huh, why not, after all he is adopted siblings, and i deserves better food.

So i made my way toward the staff room, i found it somehow, it is not lunch time, i just don't have class so, i am free, for my surprise something speacial was waiting for me.

Damn, what the fuck!

This is Vani!

And she is kissing some guy! What the fuck,

cheater spotted!

What the fuck am i supposed to do, photo!?  camera!? , where is  my phone?!!!

I took out my phone and i hid behind the open door of the staff room, they are literally so wild they are not worried if someone walk in. What if my brother do?

"What if someone come?"

She asked shyly, bitch!

"Who will, i have checked all teacher's schedule who sit in this room, some are absent today and the most big disturbance is, that Manav, and he went to other college for work."

Oh my poor stupid brother. Don't worry my phone is recording them.

"I know, he is big problem."

She said and rolled her eyes.
i will pull out her eyes.

"Don't worry, baby you know what, if i was permanent we didn't had to do it, just use him to make yourself permanent professor here and then break up with him for any reason, then you will help me to be permanent here, and we will live happy life together, okay?"

He tried to cheer her up, their plan is same like them, shit.

"What are you doing here?"

I heard a voice behind me, it was Nikhat.

Bro why can't this bully kids leave me alone?

I can't let her know that i heard her, she noticed someone is on the door, fuck! i grabbed Nikhat's hand and dragged him near water cooler

"What the-"

He was about to curse
So i kept my palm on his mouth
He stopped and just looked at me, i checked if vani is coming or not, when i was sure she is not, i looked back at him, he was looking with lust at me, disgusting.

I pulled away, but he didn't let me.

"Come on let's do what we were supposed to do."

He told me seductively.
In my life i have just wrote this 'shiver went down my spine' thing today i felt that.

"No-"

I whispered and he leaned for kissing.

No! Save me!

He stopped in between suddenly, and spoke

"Do you think i will kiss you? Look at yourself"

He scoffed

"But if you want then can we find empty class first?"

He said in my ears, seductively.

I pulled back and left as soon as i could.
I felt his eyes on me until i went far from him.
__________

Nikhat's POV.

After the making out with a senior, i left her in her messed situation i don't even remember what was her name.