Truth

I have to tell Manav about her cheating, but question is how?

I made my way toward cafeteria before going at any other place because i am hungry.

The moment i reached i bumped in someone, why am i keep on bumping in people since the day one.

I Mumbled sorry but before i could go i heard the person calling my name.

"Manya Sharma right!"

She screamed on my ears is she also a bully, i looked toward her face that i didn't do till now.

And noticed

"Neesa!"

I said back in shock
She was my classmate in school, we were not like friends but we knew eachother's existence, she was good with me.

"Oh hi, you got admission here?"

She asked me

"Yes i am in final year, you are in first?"

I nodded

We talked about what she doing and what i am doing, she knows a little that i used to write.
When suddenly a male voice intrupted

"Neesa."

Neesa looked toward him and smile, she called him to us, i didn't look at him much, but he was handsome, I don't like eyes contact too so, i started looking around the cafeteria when i heard neesa introducing me to him.

"Manya, this is my friend, Rehan Sharma, you both are Sharma, wow same surname!"

She said excitedly, with no reason.

I put on a fake smile so he did, he didn't even looked at me, instead when i bought my hand further he was just looking at my hairy hand.

We shaked hand after saying hello, then he got back to his phone.

"Hey do you know something good to eat here?"

I asked and she nodded with excitement

"Rajma chawal is best food here."

She said Rehan intrupted again.

"Oh no, try kadi chawal, that one is good."

He suggested, i nodded, that's all i can do, wow now they will check what i bought rajma or kadi.

"Come i'll help you in buying."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me toward buying area

"What's the cost of both?"

I thought whatever will be cheaper I'll buy that one.

"Both cost 35 Rupees so you have to decide."

She said and both of there eyes were on me.

"I'll go with Rajma, I like that more"

I like kadi too, but the thing is i can bear the bad taste of rajma but not of kadi. Because i love it and I can't see it in bad taste.

Rehan Mumbled okay, with that i ordered Rajma chawal that they served with Achar (pickle) and onions.
I never tried them with Achar but it tastes really good. I liked it.
Rehan doesn't look like a bad person but i am sure he definitely judged me with my body hair, well, who cares none of us mind it because it's not like we are going to be in relation or something. So we both are fine to just to know each other.

"Well, Manya I want to warn you, stay away from bullies and if they come to you then tell that to Rehan he handles this bully work."

She told me and i nodded, he also nodded at me.