High Kick

He was still awake, it was 2 am in the morning, who cares about him being awake at this hour, he is alone inn this big mansion. 

He wanted mental peace that he is unable to find anywhere, Nikhat only have father to call his family, but he is too busy in his work, his house is big, he has alot Money except for that person who can take care of him, who can praise him on his small achievements or console him every time when he fails, when he feels low.

Again meeting with nothing but silence he moved toward his music room, after smiling toward his mother's photo who was holding Veena in her hand, he walked further toward the same Veena that his mother left for him.

(this is how Veena looks like, this is old Indian music  instrument)

He touched Veena with both hand and then touched his forehead with closed eyes, as he worshipped it before starting using it.

He softy kept the Veena on his folded leg like it will get hurt if he put even a little power , after doing it's settings he started playing it.

he played the most beautiful sound that he learnt from his mom, the most beautiful women to him.

Remembering his mother while playing it, some tears rolled on his cheek, he smiled while thinking about his mom, this is the only thing that make him think that his mother never left, like his mother is sitting right beside him, liket she is correcting him, with the most beautiful smile, which can take out any pain, and bring him straight to the heaven.

Then suddenly he saw the moment when she left him, when he knew that she is. . .no more.
No more to correct him,
No more to smile at him,
No more to console him,
And no more to . . . love him.
His eyes shot opened. He looked toward his mother's photo and slept in the same room feeling his mother's hand on his head, while crying his heart out.
____________________________

Manya's Pov

I hope he is fine, i should have told him nicely, not like this, all of suddenly. Well he deserves this, the way he trusted her, the way he was fighting with me for her, but still, forget it, i want sleep for now.
I was about to sleep when i felt like someone slipped inside my blanket i was ready to throw hands, i threw the blanket at the edge of  the bed only to find manav, hugging his knees in my bed.

"Bhai! You scared me!"

I yelled, he didn't care, he was sobbing

"What do you want."

I asked in anger.

"I am sorry, please ninni, i am hurt."

He apologized, for those hurtful words. he was begging for some comfort.

"Okay, now leave."

I said okay but i have not forgiven him

"Ninni, please let me stay here, i feel so alone."