Bitch for a dog

"Let me tell you what's necessary bitch!"

He yelled in rage, he was ready to kill her, he moved forward and travelled his hand to her tied pony in order to pull her hair, but before he could even touch her, his hand was grabbed by angry Nikhat.

"It will be good for you if you keep your hand to yourself."

He said in his angry tone. Anshik wanted to free his hand from Nikhat's grip

"What are you doing Nik, leave him."

Aditi said, she saw anger in his eyes that doesn't come just like that, it comes out occasionally

He finally left his hand with his finger print on arm.
He left the whole class, in confusion.
Nik doesn't help anyone, specially if his gang is involved.
Then why her?
She looked at him in confusion too.

He just made his way to his bench. He himself have no idea why his mind ordered him to help her, why his heart didn't felt good when anshik was about to pull her hair.

"Guys everyone check the unofficial site of college !"

Someone from other class yelled and left, everyone came out of previous topic and took out their phone except for one, Manya, she took breath of satisfaction.

"Oh my god!!! This is PP Guys!!! She is making out in staff room!!"

Someone yelled from one corner of the class

Manya suddenly got a call from her brother. She walked out of the class to it.

"What?"

She asked

"Have you posted it!"

He asked angrily

"Yes i have posted it, any problem?"

She yelled back, not knowing someone is litsening

"But why, isn't it too cruel? I should've handled it my self."

He said regretting

"Stay away from my things, okay! Now shut up!"

She yelled and turned back to leave when he noticed Nikhat standing there.

"Did you posted that?
Why?"

He asked suspiciously

"No."

She answered with straight face

"No? You didn't even checked the website, and you know what i am talking about?"

He was sure now that it is her

"I heard someone."

She almost hesitated, and started leaving, he suddenly grabbed her by her arm.

"Tell me, after all i saved you."

He said knowing that she will definitely say thankyou or tell him everything because of his favor

"I didn't ask."

She yanked his hand and left.
His mouth was left open in anger, she didn't even said thanks.
_____________________________

"Vani Mam we will do some meetings to decide what actions should be taken against you."

Dean of the college said, she was sitting infront of him with many tears in her eyes.

"S-sir, what about me being permanent professor? I was about to become one in a week."

She said in between her sobs