11

"Boss, we finally got a location on Tony." Kyle informed coming into the office. Ben could tell that Kyle was trying to not show his excitement, but he was excited too.

"Really?"

"Yeah, the tech guy finally came through. He has another house that's been in plain sight,"

"Okay, let's round everybody, and we are going there with in the next hour."

Just like Ben instructed, they were outside of Tony's house, waiting on the go.

"Alright, go in." Ben ordered and watched as his men moved.

Ben came in behind them, and he saw that his men had Tony at gun point and dead security laying lifeless on the ground.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?" Ben growled.

"What?" Tony asked confused.

"My daughter was kidnapped. Where is she I know you have her." Ben barked

"I don't have your daughter I promise you." He yelled.

Ben hit him across the face with his gun.

"Stop playing with me, you have been harassing me for months. I'm sick of it. I could tolerate the turf war but you took it too far with my blood." Ben said choking him.

Tony coughed gasping for air. "I didn't. I did not take your daughter." He croaked again.

Ben looked at him and read his eyes trying to decipher if he was telling the truth or not.

"Boss I don't think he's lying. We have swept through the whole house, his compounds and nothing. " Frankie said.

Ben nodded and threw him down to the floor. "Tie him up and take him to the compound."

Ben rubbed his head, if he did not have his baby. He had no idea who would have her. "Shit," he cursed wiping his face. How was he supposed to explain to his wife that Tony was a dead end. He could not do that to her.

Miranda was leaving out of the house to go meet Callie for lunch. She texted Ben before leaving to tell him she was going but he didn't respond.

"Hey boss lady, so we finally talked to the girl's boyfriend. I believe that they have your baby. He said that he didn't understand his girlfriend's obsession with that child and why did she have to have that specific one. From that I concluded it did not sound like a normal adoption. His name is Jackson Cole."

"He's a drug dealer," Miranda responded.

"Yes ma'am, close to a drug lord. He has a mansion on the south side of town. I went there yesterday because they were having a party and I was the private dancer. I'm going to forward you the address."

"Okay thank you," Miranda replied tearfully.

"No problem and good luck,"

Miranda went back insides and changed her clothes. She called Ben but he still was not answering. She couldn't wait any longer. She wanted her baby back. She made sure to put on a bullet proof vest and had all of her weapons strapped and loaded.

Miranda's heart pounded with fear as she drove towards the mansion. She knew she was venturing into dangerous territory, but the thought of her daughter being so close drove her forward.

As she approached the imposing gates of the mansion, Miranda's hands trembled on the steering wheel. She took a deep breath, reminding herself of the strength she had witnessed from herself when givong birth and the love that had carried her through the toughest of times. She could do this. She did this for Ben, but of course she had the help from all of his men the last time.