8

"Come in," Miranda responded to the knock at the door.

"Congratulations!" Both Arizona and Callie cheered as they walked into the room holding a bear and balloons.

"Aww, thank you," Miranda smiled.

Ben was in the chair as Harmony laid against his chest. Miranda had already taken several pictures of them while he was sleeping. He was going to be such a good father.

"Not you gave birth the night of the gala,"

"Mmm-hmm, I went into labor an hour after we left like around 1. I'm glad she listened to me. She knew her momma couldn't take a long birth. She came right on out. Only took 3 hours." She bragged happily.

"She's so beautiful," Callie awed as Ben presented her.

"Thanks," both Ben and Miranda said simultaneously.

"You can hold her," Miranda informed.

Arizona put hand sanitizer on before taking Harmony. "Hi, little one," she cooed as her eyes opened.

"Look at her eyes," Callie voiced.

"Yeah, she has Ben's," Miranda replied.

After two days, Miranda and Harmony were released from the hospital and home. Miranda was adjusting to having a baby and being a mother. She was tired to say this least. She simply did not know how much sleep she would lack. It was almost unreal. How did mothers function after birth. 

"I don't know how people do this and want more. I mean I see why you would want more because she's literally my heart on the outside of my body but my God, you spend 9 months growing her and then 12 months of her attached to your breast." Miranda told Ben as she laid back on the bed breast feeding.

"I agree," Ben responded, wiping his sleepy eyes.

"Where are you going?" Miranda asked as she sat up slightly and reached for the light. She heard Ben move across the room.

"We are going to follow that tip, the man gave the night of the gala."

"You're going inside?"

"Yeah-

"Ben, I don't want you to do that. That's why you have men. You send them to do your dirty work. I don't want you on the front lines of this thing. You could get killed."

"I'm wearing the bulletproof vest, like you suggested."

"They don't protect your head." She replied, looking over at Harmony, who moved a little as she patted her back.

"Miranda-

"No, Benjamin, take command from the outside. "

"Okay," he relented.

"You promise?"

"I promise," he confirmed.

"Okay," she said softly. "Now go blow them basters up." She encouraged, causing Ben to chuckle.

"I'll see you later, probably around breakfast time."

"Alright.mmm," she said poking her lips out for him to kiss.

Ben kissed her passionately and hugged her before grabbing his gun and putting it in the holster.

At 4:30 a.m., Ben was already on the road.

"I hope this man confession was a good tip," Ben mumbled as he rode in the back of his Suv.

All the men were gathered and spread out. He was hoping to wipe all of Tony's men out in one go from the warehouse.