Absolute Betrayal

It was April 18th today and I had another match against Sonya, which I was scheduled to win by pinfall.

Today was just going to be another day except my kids would be coming to watch in person. Which, I was excited about but also nervous about. Having them here could be a weakness, a liability.

If Sonya, at some point, figures out they are my children just our match... she could try to use them against me. She could climb out of the ring and threaten to pull them over the barrier and beat the shit out of them.

Anyways, currently I was packing up my bags with all my gear, accessories, hair products, makeup products, and clothes for after being as I was planning to just eat out with the kids after.

"You guys ready?" I said as I walked down the stairs to the floor with their bedrooms. Leo popped his head out the door. "Almost I just gotta grab a couple things. I'll meet you out in he truck." Nodding my head, I walked over to Kelly's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response or a reply but I didn't get one. "Kell's you alright?" Still nothing. "Kelly are you in there?" I didn't get a response and just as I was about to knock again, Ashton came out his door.

"She's already outside mom." Placing a hand on my heart, I sigh. Me and my over reactive mind were starting to think she was missing. "Okay, thank you, hun. Do you know where Robin is and are you almost ready?" He nodded his head. "Yeah, you just go and I'll get him." I thanked him and walked downstairs, carrying my bags out to the truck. The truck Kelly was waiting by.

Within 13 minutes, everything was packed into the truck, and everyone was buckled in. I pulled out of the driveway and began the long but short drive there. Driving there was the easy part but not arriving. I had forgotten to put my mask on so I would have to hide my face until one of my kids found it in the bags, which were in the bed of the truck. Yay.

They did end up getting it and ended up taking my bags out for me. Getting out and locking the truck, we began walking to the doors that wrestlers came through, not the ones for the public. I was able to walk through the doors with my kids without any trouble from security being as they knew who I was, even with the mask on.

There have been a couple times when I had trouble with other security guards who were on shift. They wouldn't believe me and asked me to take off the mask and show them what was in my bags. They weren't rude about it so I don't hold any grudge against them.

I was grateful that these security guards didn't ask me to take off the mask being that the doors are clear and any other wrestlers walking by would see my true identity and I wasn't quite ready for that.

The boys and Kelly followed me up the elevator all the way to my locker room which was where they stayed while I got ready.

About an hour and a half later I was finished.

My makeup was simple having a black and purple color scheme with matching colored ribbons for in my hair.

My hair was styled into a braided ponytail, the ribbons running in between each braided strand.

My gear was a plain black theme with not too much going on. A simple top with a flannel to go over top. I was wearing some shorts with fishnets underneath paired with my combat boots. I had a couple accessories like pant chains and some rings but nothing else.

The drip😉: