Sonya Deville

Today was the day of my match with Sonya Deville and Edge's match against AJ. To say I was excited was an understatement, I was thrilled. Currently I was getting ready in my bathroom at home. My ring gear for today was covered in different chains and studs. My choice of footwear for today was a pair of knee high combat boots- which will be my choice of footwear most of the time because God do I love combat boots! For my makeup, I went with a black lip and a red and black eye shadow but it's not like anyone would be seeing it.

 My choice of footwear for today was a pair of knee high combat boots- which will be my choice of footwear most of the time because God do I love combat boots! For my makeup, I went with a black lip and a red and black eye shadow but it's not like...

While I'm getting ready, why don't I tell you about what happened the past couple days. Tuesday as you know I met up with Damian, Thursday we met up again here at the performance center. I met him in the parking lot and from there we walked inside. Walking through the long hallways and up a couple flights of stairs, we walked into the office.

Signing in with Rebecca, the receptionist, we walked down another hallway and towards the meeting room. Damian being the gentleman he is, opened the door for me, walking into the room we saw Adam and Triple H -or the big bosses as I call them- sitting at the far end of the large, oak, table. Walking down on both sides of the table, we sat in the closest chairs to our bosses, that way they didn't have to yell down to us for us to hear.

Triple H began the day's meeting by greeting us and asking us how we were. From there he began talking about the current circumstances with Damian joining, making sure to go over everything that would need to be changed or added. After a while, Damian had the contract pushed towards him, along with a pen. Damian picked up the pen and as he was about to sign, I made sure to tell him that if he wanted to back out this would be his last chance and there would be no hard feelings. He dismissed me by shaking his head and signed the contract. He pushed the pen and contract back over to the two other males, a smirk plastered on his face. Once Adam and Triple H looked over the contract, making sure he signed in all of the correct places, H reached a hand out across the table, towards the archer. "Welcome to the Judgement Day" was said as he shook hands. I didn't understand why he said Welcome to the Judgement day as if he was apart of it when he could have said something along the lines of "Your now officially apart of The Judgement Day".

Before we left, Adam made sure to remind us that we would be introducing Damian on Monday and that the plan was to take our time working into the storyline. Adam and Triple H wanted Damian and Remi to be an on screen couple. That was our Thursday and once again, Edge wasn't there although that was a given.

Saturday we met up again. This time it was to train and Edge was here. All of us worked out and trained together and to say Edge was surprised that Damian had caught on so quickly was something I didn't think I'd say. Though, Edge still didn't really like Luis (Priest) as he was putting a fake smile, I guarantee he thought no one noticed but I saw right through his facade. After 6 hours of training we left to go our separate ways.

Sunday I just kinda relaxed a bit and before I knew it, the night came and went bringing me to the present.

I was just about done when my phone began ringing. Answering the call, I brought my phone up to my ear. " Hello?" "Hi Silence, it's Damian" "Hi Damian!" " Hi, sorry to bother you, just wanted to know if I should avoid you guys backstage to keep it a surprise from the others or if I can come up and be with you." I laughed a little "It's up to you but I'd say it might be better to keep it a surprise" " Okay. Thanks Silence!" "No problem, bye! " "Bye!" And with that we hung up and I continued to finish up with my look.