Synopsis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who are new please read Wolves of Roma as this book is a sequel and would not make sense to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Roma in chaos, the wolf leaders are nipping at the edge of Roma to tear it apart and claim their pound of flesh.

Will Evelyn be able to hold Roma together in time of need or will this be the downfall of Roma that everyone predicted.

Note:

I wanted to put this out before we get too far in to the story. The Roma series is not about good vs. bad. There are no absolute villains and true heroes here, both sides in my book have motives and from their point, well justified. These books are about people in power and what they will do to keep that power and when two powers collide lot of innocents are going to die. It is the same with my story. The Roma wolves are no saints and will do what it takes to retain their power. They will do a lot of wrong for what they believe is for the right reasons, you need to understand this when such events occur in this book that we know are morally wrong... but morality never kept people in power...for long at least.