Finding out more.

I'll probs post alot idk yet.

|

|

|

Aizawas pov:

"Hey sho,you need to wake up I have to go" I say ,I feel my shoulde get wet "no go.." hs sits up to look at me in the eyes "I have to sho,I have papers to Mark,how about you -" I was about to say but he cut me off "that's my dad" he said in a high pitched voice and his head glued to his right shoulder,I look at mic who has come over realising what happend "ahh that some people with autism tic when there stressed or upset" he says then he turns to shoto "bud I promise you aizawa will see you soon you still got 40 minutes in here until break,how about you do sole sand art until then" he suggests but shoto shakes his head "why not" I ask shoto ,he then points to his AAC so zashi hands it to him and he types out /its icky and gross and doesn't feel right/ hizashi nods taking it in "there's paper why don't you do something with that?" Shoto nods kisses me on the cheek and rushes over to by mei."awww zawa look at your bond" mic teases me "well I have to have a bond with him he's ny Foster son" he looked taken aback "I'm your bf and you didn't even tell me" he whispers "nope" I say then Leave.

Mics pov:

'Okay only have to keep shoto from having a melt down or crying for 40 mins should be ok' I think to myself ,then I get startled out of my thought by a tap "walk?" Todoroki asks,I nod"acctually good idea I need to drop something off to midnight,mei where going on a walk want to come"? I ask mei after and she shakes her head and continues drawing so I take shoto out the door and close the door behind me "that's wrong do it again" I hear him say,I kneel down next to him "bud I know your stressed but do I really need to do it again" he furrows his brows and I see tears form in his eyes "YES! Please otherwise I feel wrong" he starts stiming not harmful just biting the air "okay" I say and do it again "again" he says,so I do it again "again?" I do it again ,I then do it a total of 16 times more before I can finally go making us only have about 15 minutes left when we get to midnight,however when we do I knock and open the door shoto going in before me "look who finally decides to show up after earlier!" I hear iida say, luckily shoto eas distress with god knows what "midnight I want to drop-" "there needs to 16,add another" shoto interrupts me "hm shoto what's up?" I ask and he points at the pencil pot "there 15 pencils that's un even she needs another in there" he says,midnight looks at me confused and I gesture for her to follow Mr outside "todoroki do you mind waiting in here?" I ask and he shakes his head and sits on the floor by the door. So me and midnight leave "todoroki had ocd and it's been getting worse you probably already know about his autism but I think it's clashing with his ocd cus his special interest is numbers so he counts everything" I explain and she nods and walks back in putting another pencil in the pot,for it only to he taking out again by todoroki and put back in a total of 9 times but ofcourse he has to do it once more because 9s uneven but then it feels wrong so shoto did it another 4 times "sorry for the interruption midnight we will get going" and so we leave and as soon as we got back and put his headphones on him the bell went and crowds formed in the hallways but as soon as it died down shoto ran out across the hall into shoutas office so I followed as mei went to eat.

Aizawa pov:

"Dad" I hear a familiar voice say I nearly cried hearing that special word come out of my child's mouth "cuddles?" He asks,I nod and so he gets on my lap and hugs me,but then I hear the door open again "hey shota should we tell shoto about yknow considering he's your Foster son" he asks ,I then agree "sho me and hizashi are engaged" he stared for a while "I can't go to no wedding" he says "ok" I chuckle out then we just sit in silence for a while until the bell goes where shoto covers his ears while aizawa mouthed out "keep with u for the rest of the day he seems agitated" and hizashi nods.