sleepover with sho and kat

You can clarify this as part of the story or not but please leave ideas im starting ti get writers block
____

Shoto was in his room when aizawa called him "SHO" shoto didn't hear him shoto had his eardefenders on and he was stimming while playing with his fluffy tangle with only his boxers on,shoto wasn't feeling it,shoto didn't hear when aizawa knocked on the door and didn't hear when aizawa walked in "sho?" Shoto heard that tho

"Mm" aizawa walked closer "not feeling it huh?" Shoto shook his head "ok well I was gonna ask if you would mind sharing room with katsuki since he staying over with hizashi tonight but I'll tell him to sleep on the couch" shoto shook his head at aizawas words and grabbed his aac _no bakugou can stay here if he doesn't mind me only being in shorts because I'll atleast put shorts on_ aizawa nodded "ok bud" he then walked out.

A couple hours later bakugou and hizashi got there shoto being sat on the sofa now in shorts bakugou in a ..a skirt? Oh well shoto stimming and aizawa explaining that bakugou can sleep in shotos room,though shoto was not verbal and probably won't put a shirt on

Later on katsuki and shoto are now both in the bed room after being sent away so the adults could talk katsuki was sat awkwardly on the blow up mattress not like the way it squeaked you may not really notice but he has sensory issues to he didn't know what had been on it,so he felt dirty

Shoto was disassociated nothing around him will he acknowledge so katsuki decided fuck the adults talking he's going to see his dad,so he did

"Hey baby" he heard his dad say once he walked into the room,katsuki opend his arms waiting for a response "cmere then you gremlin" so he walked over to his father and plopped himself down on his lap being hugged in the mean while.

"What's the matter,you seem down?" Hizashi has asked katsuki "the blow up bed is weird and stiff and noisy" he told his father and hizashi nodded.

It wasn't until katsuki took his hands from around his father and started playing with something that shouta had noticed a butterfly bracelet one he got from izuku when he was younger,izuku was kayamas kid though taking his father's last name.

"Katsuki" this time it had been shouta speaking "hm?" Katsuki murmerd "how about you have a bath and then do some art with sho" shouta has asked,katsuki got up and nodded then walked to the bathroom.

After his bath he did indeed participate in art with shoto,he drew a very detailed black and white snail,then a beatle still black and white but then he mixed things up he drew a emerald colourful butterfly.

After he had finished with art he decided to go outside with shoto and they both were searching for things ,katsuki was searching for bugs,specifically woodlouse or catterlillars,shoto on the other hand had been searching for leafs,for his art

They had been out side for 3 hours before having to come back in and eating though eating completely diffrent meal  ,katsuki wasn't one for eating like he was when he was a kid so he had a small bento box and a butterfly pretzel which were bought a week before shouta started fostering shoto but frozen so only needed to be cooked ,a butter fly pretzel was 2 pretzels stuck of either side of a churo,shoto had onigiri and some dango 🍡 as desert.

After food it was around 11 because they went out at 8pm and so shoto went to bed, "I can't sleep on that dad please" katsuki said he was tired and out of his routine so he was nearly crying "baby there's no where else" hizashi had replied softly to katsuki "that room used to be my room for when I stayed over i don't know where else I can sleep,I'll sleep in the car" katsuki said clearly angry now instead of upset "take a breather katsuki like me " hizashi then breathed in and out slowly with katsuki following him,he then walked off,neither hizashi nor shota knew where he was going.

Later on they found katsuki asleep.on the floor. With a weight blanket on him aswell then they saw a movement with shoto sliding his weighted dinosaur plush into bakugous arm then turning ti then while whispering "shhh,bakugou asleep" hizashi nodded while shouta chuckled "we can see that bud,why is he in the floor" shoto looked hesitant to say then said "he started hitting his thighs though he stopped before I had ti get one of u then he sat on the floor crying very heavily and then fell asleep so I put my blanket on him" shouta smiled at his kids words "thanks bud why don't u get some sleep" shoto nodded and layed down next to katsuki then putting another weighted blanket on himself and hugging katsuki,katsuki stirred at the weight then moved closer into shotos side. Both boys fell asleep soon after.

____

Hey yall I'm thinking of making a one shot thing where yall comment something u want to see or have been looking for it but can't find something and I'll write it,usually I do mental disorders and angst but I can also do other stuff

Also if u enjoy the stuff about katsuki then theres a separate story for him in the same au starting from when he was a kid and adopted

If u already read that and read this if u rember u have found something I haven't mentioned which is coming very soon (the skirt) enjoy everyone stay safer love u all also please comment any ideas for the one shot thing