ITS GETTING WORSE!!

Heya yall I always say this but if u have any requests for me to add into my story like something shoto can have a special interest over,stims anything or just a simple pov that u like but isn't in a story

|
|
|

Aizawa's pov:

     I got back to the house and I'm carrying the crate (willow is shown in the pic above) containing the cat,I unlocked the door and noticed shoto sat there on his phone waiting for me to get home "shoto" he looks up at me and smiles "I got you something" he tilts his head so I just grab willow out of the crate and put it in his lap and he he smiled and stims like crazy "her names willow" he nods once again.

<<<<<<<on Monday>>>>>>

I walk to shotos room to wake him up for school when I realise he's already awake and trying to find clothes to wear "Heya bud" he looks around at me looking at my feet "hello aizawa,are u sure it's OK for me to wear my normal clothes instead of uniform" I nod "yes shoto I'm sure but it you really wanna wear uniform I can order you some sensory ones (fun fact that's what uniform I have to get 👍👍) he nods "that's a thing" I smile at him and nod the walk over to his wardrobe I pick an under shirt that's tan a black oversized acdc top and black cargos,"here sho where that" i say the leave.

Once shoto is ready we leave and stop at mc donalds for breakfast taking it with us as we have to go an hour early but that being to our advantage as I have to speak to nezu "sho I'm going to speak to nezu a min will u be OK on your own" he nods while drinking mc donalds orange juice so I walk out and head to my wanted destination,I nock 3 times and then open the door "hello shouta I suppose you hear to discuss the placement of shoto todoroki" I hear as soon as I walk in 'a little creepy how he knows that but it's fine' I think to my self "yes sir and to also tell you about his recent diagnosis" he looks intrigued once I said that "please elaborate" he replies and so on I speak "todoroki has recently been diagnosed with ocd" he nods "very well,my place ment with his autism was to put him in the special education program where they can go if there stressed and also once a day taking away a lesson but considering the ocd aswell I say we provide him with some extra essentials" I nod taking in what he has given me "here I'll prepare the box" he says then takes out a box and puts a lanyard with something on ,a box of something,and cleaning essentials aswell as others that I didn't quiet catch on to "here we are shouta all done" he says as he hands me the box "thank you nezu have a tremendous day I'm going to give this to shoto then take him to the aln department" I then exit the room to go to my office.

Shoto's pov:

I finished my mc donalds about 5 mins ago but I'm waiting for aizawa ,speaking of which he just walked in "shoto" I hear and look at him "yes" I reply and he hands me a box "open this" and so I do taking off the ribbon and opening the lid I take this first thing out it seems to he a lanyard with communication cards attached to it "ooooo" I say "what is it?" Mr aizawa saying after me "communication cards it's for if I don't feel like talking or I go non verbal" I explained and then "could u just explain everything you got then ill speak once ya done" aizawa asked I.nod and continue my search I take out a smaller box and open is "this is a figit pen it's made of lots of magnets to I can figit with it" I explain then I take out "this is a AAC I can also use this if I don't feel like talking or non verbal" I take out the next thing it's a pair of ear defenders with ua's logo "you already know what these are" I say I then take out a peice of laminated card and read it "a time out pas what's that?" I ask and he smiles "so you show a teacher if your stressed or overwhelmed and your aloud out" I nod and then take out lots of fidgets and a wiggle seat "you put this on your chair and it's good for stimming" I hear aizawa say like he knew I didn't know what it was then I take out a package and open it "a uniform the school training kit and normal uniform ?" I asked confused "I think it's a sensory uniform" he says and I nod then take out the last thing a disability lanyard with pins on them I smile once I see that "that's everything".