OCD?!

Hey sorry I haven't been posting I had no ideas is anyone has any recommending things to put in feel free to say also im gonna make a one shot thing soon so give me ideas! Also big shout out to 0SquishyCat0my My fav writer on here ♡ also please if you want to add any stims to him please tell me right now I'm just projecting so he's doing what I do same with ehat he will do in the chapter

|
|
|

Aizawa's pov: (2 weeks later)

Recently I've noticed something off with shoto I haven't told him about the investigation yet but so far it isn't looking so good and we're thinking my assumption is correct however that isn't it he's been repeating thing or sometimes his hand or face are red raw. By repeating thing I mean he takes 4 steps up the stairs and 2 down then 4 steps up and 2 down again also he has to touch the door nob 6 times before then opening and closing it 4 times he does other things revolving in repeating himself though those are the main thing.
So here I am with shoto in my office after a lesson during break about to speak to him.

Sho-toe's pov: (hehhe)

I'm in Mr aizawas office playing with a dinosaur stress ball I still love space but I've found a new hyperfixation on dinosaurs also sharks but sharks are not so much. As I was playing with this Mr aizawa breaks me out of my trance "shoto?" I look over at him "hm?" He smiles for a second before continuing on "would u mind coming to sit in this chair hair or should I sit on the floor by you?" I think about it ^I don't really wanna move but I don't wanna make him sit on the floor but he did offer...^ "can you sit on the floor?" He nods "of course" he then comes over to me "I've been noticing something off with you and I want to take you to a psychiatrist for it" i tilt my head in confusion "what's the matter sir" "I've noticed you showing signs of obsessive compulsive disorder and I want you diagnosed" ^does he think I'm crazy...^ I think to my self "is that a bad thing...." he shakes his head so fast I could get whip lash just watching it "omg of course not shoto!" I wince a little bit "okay ill try".

Aizawa's pov: (the week later)

I'm now taking shoto to see the psychiatrist and he looks stressed so I turn down the music to volume 9 however he turn it up again but only by 1 to number 10 so I look at him "whatevers bothering you don't be afraid to tell me" he looks at me looking as though if he was on the verge of tears "I scared and I forgot my fidgets and I can't rember where my new stuffy is" I give him a worried look and pull over getting out the car and going to the boot before he could say anything,I grab some fidgets I bought for him that were gonna be kept in my desk draw and his new stuff that he left in my car and go back to the driver seat handing him

And his stuffed dinosaur

"Thank you" he said before I started driving again "no problem kiddo" then I started driving again and as soon as we got to the physiatrist he got out the car leaving everything there so before I got out I put his stuff and the dinosaur with poppe...

"Thank you" he said before I started driving again "no problem kiddo" then I started driving again and as soon as we got to the physiatrist he got out the car leaving everything there so before I got out I put his stuff and the dinosaur with poppers on it in my bag.

"Todoroki?"
As soon as we heard his name we stood up and walked him but he started biting his nails I opened the door so he could go in and I followed in after him he was walking ao that he wouldn't step on any of the lines and we sat down on the couch,shoto started moving his hand like he was squeezing his stress ball before the lady even said hello so I grabbed his stuffy and fidget from my bag and handed them to him "hello todoroki" the doctor said however he just sat there and blinked "I'm doctor hiraki however you can call me sora,how about you go sit in the little room over there while I talk to your teacher,she said as she pointed to a door that says sensory room on it.
Doctor hiraki specialises in special needs cases like shoto "hello you must be shota aizawa correct?" She asks after shoto left the room "yes I am it's a pleasure to meet you"
She nods "so your here regarding the fact you thing todoroki has ocd correct?" I nod "okay so is there any other disorders todoroki has before we stars" I nod again "yes,todoroki has asd" I reply and she nods writing it down "now why do you feel todoroki has ocd?" "Because he repeats things for example when he's going up stairs he takes 4 steps up then 2 steps down and that continues until he's at the top aswell as when he opens a door he has to touch the door nob 6 times 3 times with each hand he also does alot more things but that seems to be the thing he does the most" she nods and writes something down once again "okay thank you,todoroki you can come back in now!" She calls and then we hear little foot step and then taps 6 to be exact then he opened the door then he closes it then he opens it then he closes it then he opend it again "hello again todoroki why don't we play a little ice breaker game so I can get to know you better" he nods as a reply probably to nervous to actually speak.

They end up playing who can draw it best where they take it in turns deciding what to draw and then the physiatrist asks him questions
At the end of the appointment Dr hiraki asks to speak to me and for shoto to head on out "ok,I can definitely see clear signs of ocd so I will send in a referral however as ocd is an anxiety disorder I need to know the little detail like if he bites his nails if he gets panic attacks that's the only 2 I nerd to know right now" I nod and then answer her questions "I'm not really sure about the panick attacks however I am sure that he does bite his nails" she nods whole writing that down that opening a cubbored "okay could u pick one of these boxes this will help with him biting his nails there a pack of four in each it's a rubber thing you can chew there are diffrent themes however you can get multiple but only one for 3 in these boxes it contains one to go on a pen, a necklace one,a keychain one ,and one he can hold" I nod unbelieving they have stuff for this and then replying "I'll take the dinosaur one as a free one and I'll buy the shark pack and the space pack as well".
She nods and so I wave good bye after getting my purchases and leaving

Shotos pov:(this will be short)

I'm waiting in the car and I see aizawa coming back,he opend the car door and closes it again "Heya bud I got ya something he then brings out a box with a dinosaur on it "these are chewable so you stop biting your nails" he says before opening the box and putting something around my neck "that dinosaur thing is chewable when ever your stressed pick it up and chew on that there is also one for your keys or backpack one you can hold and one you can put on your pen" I nod mesmerised and started chewing on the one around my neck.