•°Masking°•

Omfg how the he'll is this on 1.13k reads also sorry I haven't done a chapter at the moment I'm helping to take care of my grandmother but here I am with a chapter for people who actually liked this
|
|
|
|

Shotos pov:

Dekusquad Gc
_______________

🥦: Hey,do you all want to come to the mall?

👩‍🚀: sure deku-kun what time?

🏃‍♂️: I would be delighted to midoriya.

🔥🧊: Idk...

🥦: 11am tommorow,please todoroki?

🔥🧊: I'll ask ig

👩‍🚀 replying to 🥦 "11am..": oki deku

🏃‍♂️: ill be there midoriya

🔥🧊: I'm aloud.
__

I leave the rest of the messages on deliverd and decide to have a nap so I turn off my lamp and turn to lay on my stomach closing my eyes and suddenly I feel my self drifting to sleep.

<5 hrs later> [4pm]

I feel something rubbing up and down my arm,"baby you need to eat" I hear dad say to me,I shake my head in response and try to go back to sleep "oh no you don't" I then feel myself be lifted up and I open an eye slightly to see my dad's hair "your eating" I cuddle into him more and play with his hair grunting in response to his statement "ok,cuddle bug what's wrong" I shrug and start braiding his hair, I didn't realise he had walked all the way to the kitchen grabbed food and went to the living room while sitting down "cmon bud spin around" I shake my head,then feel arm under my armpits and the next thing I know I'm facing away from his hair "eat" I look at him then shove a mochi in my mouth

After eating I spin back around and cuddle into my dad and fall back to sleep.

<in the morning 9am>

I wake up in my room where dad must've put me and I check the time,'9am? I need to get ready' I got ready and it was about 10:30 when I was finished so I went to ask my dad to drop me to the mall as its about half an hour away "yes I can take you cmon" he agrees and grabs his keys heading to the door

"Hey todoroki!!" There all there,its to loud,but I'm ok 'I won't let them see me cry' I think to myself waving at them at the same time "cmon let's go in to primark" uraraka asked,I always hated primark it was always so loud and cramped but yet I simply nod

Primarks lights were bright,that's ok tho I can cope, everyone was bumping into me and I was crowded,ill be ok though,ururaka and midoriya shouting out of excited that's ok aswell,I won't let them see my falter

The next shop was ok,it was called lush,I hated the smell,but it was quiet,I hated the soaps my freinds made me try,but it wasn't crowded,I hated how they all wanted to show me a bath bomb at once ,but no one was touching me.

Next we stopped for food,we stopped mc donalds,they didn't have the nuggets I get but that's ok,,they didn't have the ice cream machine on so I couldn't have my frappe that's ok tho I wasn't hungry nor thirsty "aren't you going to buy or eat anything you got given 50 quid" uraraka basically shouts,well ok she only said it but to Me it was shouting ,I shake my head anyways

The next couple of shops were,wilko,that was loud and the floors were sticky,next was poundland,the alarms were going off and one of the final shops before the last was the lego shop,for midoriyas curtosy he wanted the new all might saves the day legs set,it was packed with kids who kept touching my leg while walking past,

The final store we went to was one I actually enjoyed,it was cool in there and not loud at all,not sticky,and not crowded but the one thing I wanted was a giant blue dinosaur squish mallow but I couldn't get it I didn't want then thinking I was weird.

When I got home mic was there,no bakugou tho and I just wanted a lay down but as soon as I walk into the door I was greeted with "Hi todoroki,how was your day,buy anything good,eat anything new?" That was the final straw,I threw my phone I heard the crack,I started kicking the door behind me to the point I made a hole and I was screaming not words just nothing Ness until "NO NO THE ONLY THING I WANTED WAS SOMETHING U COULDNT GET AND ALL THE FUCKING SHOPS WERE WERE AGH" once i couldn't get the words out I grabbed a pillow and started hitting it against the floor,I then saw dad walk in probably from his room,I hadn't realised mic tryna talk to me until now but I just started hitting my head with the pillow the I kicked the coffee table then it was the door again then it was my headphones when I saw someone try to hand me them,then I face planted the floor and was crying for a minute.

Aizawas pov:

"What the fuck just happend" I whisper to hizashi in a worried panic "he was probably masking all day" I look at him in pure shock "that can happen if your masking all day" he nods back at me then I look around the room,the table was nocked over a pillows feathers out of it and my son laying on the floor and I only just noticed the door has a hole in it and his phone has been thrown or dropped "hizashi are you sure it's supposed to be this bad" he shrugs "I mean it can be worse or better than this katsuki has done this but this is worse probably because katsuki was only little and has come to terms with not having to mask" I nod "what do I do when he wakes up" give him something like a stress ball and comfort him if he doesn't want to be touched don't touch him and if you want you can bring him round mine later and he can go in the sensory room for a bit" I nod and then I look over to see shotos hair going up and down "I'm sorry.." I hear him mumble out "what for baby" I ask coming closer and sitting on the floor next to him "please don't get rid of me I didn't mean to ruin the house I'm sorry I'm sorry" he was sobbing his eyes out "baby listen to me I'm not getting rid of you this isn't your fault,can I touch you?" He nodded his head so I picked him up and he put his hair in my shoulder "I'm sorry" I rub his back "shhh shh I know baby I know ill clean up later don't worry" he shakes his head "but..but I'm the one who did it I should clean..clean it up.." he sobbs he rock him side to side "no you need to rest" he sobbs louder "do you want you head phones or ear defenders?" I ask "headphones please" he murmerd "ok baby zashis gone to get them" I tell him after I see zashi leave mouthing he was getting them.

When zashi gets back and hand me the head phones I place them on shotos head and gently pull his hands of his ears from under neath them and hizashi hand me a magneball fidget from his pocket and I hand it to shoto "can I hand you to hizashi while I clean this up?" I ask him and he nods so I get up holding him and put him in hizashis lap then start cleaning.

We're in zashi's car now and I'm sat in the back next to shoto and he starts crying again "I'm sorry" I look at him confused and then say "what for baby"."for destroying the house and my phone" he then starts to cover his ears again "what's the matter baby" he shakes his head "the cars loud.." he says struggling to say it,I place his head phones back on his head "okay baby take your time,next time talk to Me ok?" He nodds and puts his head on my shoulders tho his hands are still under his ear phones for a bout 10 mins.
I kiss him on thr fore head when he fell asleep "love you by baby".