He's like me?

Yo yo yo I have another story which corresponds to this as there in the same universe also its bakugous side of this story
|

|

|

shoto's pov:

"Cmon you both let's get you both back into the sensory room and we can play a game before lunch" I hear hizashi say "but-" I get cut off "sho,baby you need to go with hizashi because I have alot of work to do,you can take the stars if you want" aizawa says, I look at him "wheres my stuffie?" I then get a weighted stuffed dinosaur placed in my hands "thank you" I say before leaving with the other 2.

Once back in the room I notice bakugou grab something and out it around his neck "ahhh katsuki,got your lanyard I see" I hear hizashi say "lanyard?' I think to myself then when he turns to face me I notice a hands up radio lanyard with alot of pins on it and attached to it were communication cards like mine aswell as fidgets and hand sanitizer. "Pretty" slips from my mouth and before I know it I'm next to bakugou feeling his pins and looking at then then on the end I realise a couple pins which change my whole view on bakugou "your like me?" He nods once I say that "my autism is only high functioning tho" he says to me and I nod,I then see something flying towards us then high bakugou in the head "OW WHAT THE FUCK DAD NOW ITS FUCKING DIRTY THANKS U CANT TOUCH IT NOW" then hizashi comes out of another room to us "I am so sorry kats,I will put it in the wash for you,just use your breathing exercises"he then walks away to wash them, now thinking back I rember a word coming out of bakugous mouth 'dad' "bakugou?" He looks at me and hums in response "if your like me,with ocd and autism,and you have anger issues and you have adhd then why aren't you part of aln " I ask he looks at me for a couple seconds "I am" I was confused after he said that "hizashi only told me there was one person from our year in here and no one else" i reply still very visibly confused "yea,because usually I don't like him telling anyone I have my own cubby if you didn't notice" he responds to me,I nod then walk away,about to leave the room wanting aizawa when-

"Shoto don't think about leaving" says yamada who very obviously just came in the room whine at that "but I want aizawa" he sighs "shoto come here and sit down for me please bud" I shake my head my hands up by my shoulders and fists clenched flapping around "come on bud" he says as he touched my back to guide me away from the door "i-no-ehh-off.off-" I say pushing him away "todoroki,I have something I wanna show you" I hear a diffrent voice say .bakugous voice. I nod and follow him into another room "sit on that chair" he instructed me "it's a swivle chair you can move it to spin around" he explains,I nod and sit on it then he leaves.

Hizashi's pov:

I just got katsukis worry monster cleaned and I hand it to him,"here bud sorry about that dandelion" he nods ,katsuki has been attached to his worry monster since I got it for him when he was 10,it was his one to one who reccomended it I still remember the lady her name was miss Thomas she helped me get katsuki diagnosed.

I don't really know what to do with shoto,I decided to go and Spean to shouta trusting katsuki with shoto as he is calm with shoto.

Once I get to shoutas office I just walk in "shou" he looks up from his desk "I need help" he looks at me and nods his head for me to continue "I think it's best you just take shoto home he's obviously stressed and tired I can gey midnight to fill in for training for 1a and ill come with you and bring kat" shouta nods once again still visibly tired meaning I probably woke him up "actually yes that would be the most afficiant way".

So once the bell had gone and it was lunch I went back to the room "kat were gonna go over shoutas k? I'm gonna go get shoto he nods "why,is shoto so attached to aizawa and why is he coming?" He asks I sigh "I'll explain everything later" he nods again and I walk Into the room pick up shoto as he's sleeping and we set off to the car.

Aizawa's pov:

I'm waiting by the car and I then spot two familiar blondes and one blonde carrying a familiar duo haird boy "katsuki you can sit in the front with your dad ill sit in the back with shoto" he nods so we all get in.

A couple minutes into the drive I hear a conversation start in the front of the car "so are you gonna explain why now?" That was katsuki "we don't know at the moment why shoto is attached but he's aizawas Foster child" that was zashi then it went silent for the rest of the ride and shoto woke up a few minutes before we got back.

Once inside shoto takes katsuki up to his room and I stay down stairs with hizashi starting the conversation as quick as possible before shoto wants me again "I wonder why he's being like this,he hasn't been on his phone as much either" i say to zashi "my advice is just be straight forward and ask him sho an-" "Dad!" I hear katsuki say I then feel a Weight on my lap and I look down "hi baby" I say once I see shoto on my lap hugging me "mm" he says an then I look back up and hizashi is mouthing to me that he and katsuki will step out so I could talk to shoto "Heya baby,can I ask you a question" he nods "What's going on with you,your being clingy" he let's out a "ehh" then starts speaking "I'm trying to get as much time as I can with you,I am your Foster kid after all ill just be moved to a new home soon" I feel heart broken hearing that "baby,I've already adopted you" he looks up at me in shock "I've also been feeling really funny after I drank a sample at the mall" he says "oh god" I say "you'll be ok baby" he nods "did you know bakugou,was like me" he asks me and I anwser "yes,I've known katsuki since hizashi adopted him and he was 10 then" he nods at that "I like knowing someone is like me,just like me"