•°Aizawas concern°•

<Todoroki's pov>

I was still overstimulated going back and forth I started to pull at my skin and my ear anything to help ground me,but it didn't work.i was stressed real stressed but no one came to help.

That was until aizawa realised my distress and came over to me touching me "no..no.no..NO..OFF!" I screamed at him and he looked a bit taken a back and I don't think he realised what he'd done but he ran out the room leaving me with the now quieted down class though I wasn't any better ,the class had seemed to quiet down after they heard me shout. Soon enough I was out of it still stimming and pulling at my ears but just staring at the picture I drew that aizawa had put up with the space themed drawing pin but then I felt someone touch me.

"GET YOU FUCKING HANDS OFF ME" I screamed at midoriya ,then realising who it was I didn't really care who it was I was still lso overwhelmed to realise I just screamed at midoriya.i heard aizawa come in soon after no one in the class room was talking all silent there where hushed chattering before I screamed at midoriya.

<Aizawa's pov>

I ran to my office and grabbed the space themed sensory light he likes and walked back to the class room but then I started running,why you may ask,well I heard todoroki scream once again "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME" I didn't know who but all I know is he was still overwhelmed. As soon as I got on the classroom everyone was quiet, dazed, or maybe shocked but who was I to worry about them right now I turned off the light placing the space themed light on his desk and turned it on letting him get distracted and urged into that like it was hypnotising him while he calmed down.

"Who touched him" I ask the class and the class looks at midoriya "right ok everyone ill give you all a task to do and please do it" they all nod and I give them all a sheet of paper and I make my way back to todoroki who seemed to have fallen asleep. I picked the boy up no one even noticing and I carried him to my office placing him on my desk chair as I open the sofa bed once again this time putting new sheets I bought on there specifically for him they were space themed. I picked him up once again placing him on to the bed and covering him with the covers then leaving the room to let the boy rest.

Once I got back to the classroom I heard bakugou ask "What the heck was that?!" I look at him and go up to the front of the class room "okay class do you all remember when we did the lesson on autism" I question my class some nod some mumbles a yes and one said no obviously that was kaminari but oh well but then bakugou once again said "Wth does that have to do with what just happend" I sigh "we learnt this stuff for todoroki" and then I hear a bunch if ohhs and ghasps from my class "todoroki I'd autistic the reason he doesn't wear his uniform is fue ti sensory issues" and the class nod and leave it at that because the bell rang.

I walked back to my office while everyone is on break and when I opened the door I saw todoroki stirring around in his sleep but while he was I realised somthing on his arm "a bruise?" I mutter to myself,I watch as he wakes up a few seconds later "hi bud you feeling better now?" I asked and to which he nodded ,I decided to ask him about that bruise on his arm "Heya bud can I ask u somthing?" He looks back at Me and nods again "where did that bruise on your arm come from" he gulped after I answered back and hid under the blanket "is somthing going on at home?" I as as a follow up question and I saw a shake of his head so I assumed it was a no but then I watched as he comes back out from under then blanket "do you have more?" He nods ,maybe there from training who am I to assume "cmon bud let's go see recovery girl" I say and he nods and stands up while I walk our he follows me.

At recovery girls office she looked confused "can you check him for bruises and stuff to see how bad they are" I ask her and she nods "ok dearie can you sit upon the bed by here please" she asks todoroki,he didn't anwser and Just obeyed "ok dearie where are the bruises" he looked at me for reassurance so I nodded at him and so he pointed to his arm then to his stomach. She checked out his arm and it wasn't that bad, but when she checked his stomach what I saw physically made me cringe ,bruises everywhere,cuts and burns also everywhere. If I wasn't concerned before I was now he was littered in scars aswell though recovery girl said nothing and healed them sending us on our way "wanna tell me how you got those?" I ask him I got a shake of the head .I just left it be walking him back to his dorm and opening it "umm aizawa before you go can I ask you somthing" I nod and he continues "why are you so nice to me?" My heart broke at that and I hugged him "why wouldn't I he your amazing" and he smiled so I let go and left him there.

I went back to my office starting to get an investigation on the todoroki family sorted I couldn't have my newly founded favourite student bring abuse now can I but still I was concerned for this poor boy .