Scaramouche x reader - Argument (Reader storms out after an argument)

Includes: ANGST, FLUFF, Argument, reader storming out after the argument.
__________________________________
"Scara this isn't about you- it's about us, okay..-? i just..really..can't stand how you're so cold towards- towards *me*." you blurted out, your voice slightly higher pitch as you continued to speak.

Scaramouche just scoffed, and glared at you.

"You knew that when we got together. Don't act like it's so surprising." He said, coldly.

You stared at him in disbelief.

"You're right. I knew, But it's not just about that. It's about the fact that you wouldn't even bat an eyelid, before you go off and do something- unreasonable, despite the fact that you know it'll hurt me! I'm your partner, for gods sake. I- I'm not unfeeling, Scara...- I have feelings, okay..? I can't stand this anymore." your volume was still neutrel, but the urgency and tone of your voice was the same as yelling.

"Feelings are nothing but distractions. I have no time for such trivial matters. In other words, i don't care." He raised his voice slightly, in an attempt to scare you.

This was it. He really didn't care, did he?

You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. This was so absurd, you even laughed once. Your was blood boiling.

You turned around, and walked towards the door.

"Fine. Have it your way."

You said, your voice dripping with venom, as you silently walked out of your mansion.

Scaramouche didn't watch you as you left, but he felt emptier than usual when he saw you leave. He, however, refused to acknowledge it, and looked away, walking towards the kitchen.

The walls felt like they were talking to him, telling him how he fucked up really bad this time, but he just shut them out, and ignored his gut feeling to chase after you. This time when you stormed out, he felt weird. Something was wrong, he felt like he had just lost a part of himself, forever.

He wanted to run after you and make sure you didn't leave him, but his pride and ego wouldn't let him.

He assumed you'd come back by tonight, as you always did.

But no, this time, you didn't return.

You had found an Inazuma inn to stay at, and you booked a two weeks stay.

You needed some time to unwind and calm down. You needed a break from your boyfriend.

"My oh so high and mighty boyfriend who didn't even bother to give a damn about me or my feelings..." you muttered, when you walked into your inn room. It had a cozy feel, and it was adorned with pretty decorations, fairy lights strung around the room. The floor was made of smooth Maple wood, and the room had a pleasant sweet smell. It was like a dream.

Unfortunately, you had nobody right now to share this experience with.

Back at the Mansion, Scaramouche was slightly alarmed when it reached 12am, and you still weren't home. Not that he'd actually even talk to you if you went home. He was a petty guy. He would ignore you after every argument, even if you tried to talk to him or do something nice. He would even refuse to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with you, until he decided to speak to you again.

Maybe it is better that you decided to take a break from him.

The next morning, Scaramouche awoke, just to realise your side of the bed was still untouched. Did you even come home? Or had you left early?

He scoffed, as he got out of bed, brushing it off, still thinking you'd come back soon.

The day passed, and no sign of you.