Tired!Scaramouche x reader

Includes : Fluff, Tired!Scaramouche,
__________________________________

You were just busy cutting some ingredients in the kitchen, when you heard the front door creak open. Scaramouche was home.

You continued what you were doing, since it was basically routine for Scaramouche to not really acknowledge you and he would trudge back into the bedroom, after a long day of work.

The sound of chopping could be heard, as you peacefully cut up the ingredients.

Suddenly, a pair of rather cold arms embraced you, from behind. You were surprised. Scaramouche wasn't one to show affection so openly like this, but you weren't about to object, as he buried his face into the crook of your neck, taking in your pleasant scent.

"Scara...?" You said, gently smiling, as he wrapped his arms tighter around you. You continued to cut what you were cutting, waiting for an answer.

Scaramouche just grunted a little, exhausted. He couldn't help it, he wanted to be close to you, even if he would never admit it. He was a little ashamed of himself, for acting like this, but he couldn't really care right now. He continued to hug you from behind, his face hidden in the crook of your neck.

You hummed a gentle and soothing tune, as you chopped.

"I missed you, love.." You said, as Scaramouche enjoyed the warmth of your body. He was a puppet, which meant he was always quite cold. Though his ego would never let him say it, he loved it when he could just be close and enjoy the warmth you provided him.

"..don't get any ideas..." He said, rather coldly, masking his overloading feelings for you.

You just chuckled, and put the knife down, temporarily pausing your chopping of food.

"I love you too, Kuni.." You whispered to him.

With those words, for a moment, the weight of his responsibilities as a Harbinger faded into the background, replaced by a brief feeling of comfort.

He seemed to want to hide his brief moment of weakness, though.

"Don't let your imagination run wild, Y/N. I simply tolerate your presence more than other mortals." He said, firmly and coldly, trying to cover his emotions.

You gave a light chuckle, and answered him, calmly.

"Of course...~"

Scaramouche stayed there for a few more minutes, and you suddenly felt his weight much more heavy on your body. You suddenly felt him..slipping..down.

You turned around, slowly, and grabbed onto him, before he could fall.

You sighed and laughed slightly.

He fell asleep.

Shaking your head, you quickly carried the puppet to your shared bedroom. He was quite light, being a puppet, so it was quite easy for you to carry him.

You settled him down, onto the bed, and watched his peaceful but tired face as he slept.

You took the blanket, and hurried off to put it in the dryer, just to warm it up. You could tell how tired Scaramouche was, and you just wanted him to be comfortable.

After a few minutes, you returned back, and gently wrapped the blanket over Scaramouche.

You smiled to yourself, watching your boyfriend sleep so peacefully. It was rare that he actually would look so peaceful, so you wanted to appreciate the view before he woke up and became cold again.

A few minutes later, he seemed to awaken, for some reason. He was surprised to find himself in bed, and..warm..?

He turned to his side, and saw you, sitting up, beside him, on your phone.

You saw him turn over, and you looked over at him, smiling softly.

"Scara?"

He grumbled something incoherent in reply to you, and he dragged you down, towards him, and hugged you.

You seemed a little surprised at his display of affection, but you didn't resist , and you let him cuddle into your neck.

...cute.
__________________________________
637 words
Please leave a vote if you liked it!!
Thanks for reading lmao
SCARA BEING A CLINGY BOY- HERE TAKE IT