43 - truth or dare pt.5

chapter 43
_________________________

"I sense that you know what I'm about to say." Wanda teased Natasha.

"I should've known earlier." Natasha massaged her temples.

"Yes! But there is no turning back." Wanda smiled victoriously.

"I know where is this going." Rhodes teased. Literally everybody in this room know except for Vision, and Peter which made them excited. And even Bruce knew because others have affected his innocence.

"Oh shut up." Natasha rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"My apology to Mr. Rogers but I will likely asked your permission to be kissed by Natasha." Wanda said with a teasing tone.

"I'm allowed to say no?" Steve asked innocently which made the others laughed, including Natasha. She finds him cute for his innocence.

"That's just formality Steve." Wanda sighed in disbelief. "And how dare you rejected my beautiful friend?!" Wanda said dramatically.

"You know complementing me isn't gonna save you right?" Natasha whispered with a horrifying smile.

"I know just let me have my moment." Wanda whispers back trying to ignore her scary thoughts of what Natasha might do.

"I didn't mean it that way." Steve explained. As much as he know how tiring the day was for them, Steve didn't want to let Natasha feel that he is enough with her. Well of course he's not, he's just afraid she's not comfortable which we all know she perhaps is and lastly Steve is so nervous if they had to kiss in front of their friends knowing that most of them probably know about his crush to her. Even the dashing Captain America can be a shy highschool boy.

"Well here goes nothing." Natasha said as she approaches Steve.

"In the lips Natasha, don't you even dare, I can read your mind." Wanda stated.

"Annoying-mind-reader." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." Steve said as Natasha sat next to him.

"No Steve, I am the one who needs to say sorry." Natasha said.

"And for the love of God, do you really have to look at us like that?" Natasha said in annoyance as she looked to her friends who were really putting their eyes only into them.

"Alright Peter close your eyes." Tony demanded. "I'm afraid this might lead to somewhere else and something inappropriate." Tony added with a laugh. "M-A-K-E.." Tony was about to finish but Natasha gave him a look that said "If you finish that, your life might be finished as well." Which creep the hell out of him so he stopped.

"Glad you understand." Natasha said with a straight face.

"Yes maam." Tony replied as he acted to zip his mouth. "Uh wait, you're really not allowed to see kid." Tony said lastly. "Fine." Peter said sadly as he looked away and the others laughed too.

"Alright to be fair we won't look too." Wanda said demanding everyone as she looked away.

"That's not the plan." Tony whispered to the earpiece.