2 - "you first."

chapter 2
_________________________

"Guys, I brought company." A voice said at the present time, of course everyone recognize it's Steve voice and after a zip of second, Steve appeared with Natasha.

Everyone is so surprised since they thought Natasha was already dead, Clint Barton himself couldn't hold on to his tears and quicky ran into Natasha giving her the tightest hug there ever was. "What were you thinking!" He said in anger while hugging her. "I'm so happy to see you again." He continued frustated.

The others smiled and felt happiness seeing one of their fallen friends is back to life. When Clint let go of his hug, Natasha observed the place, sharing eye contact with the others with a smile, she notices Fury and Hill that are also back, they walked towards her to give a quick hug but she also notice that someone is missing. "Where is Tony?" Natasha asked Clint with narrowed eyes. "Did he just went home right away?.. well that's mean." She added.

"Nat.. Tony is.." Rhodes said as he inhales looking up trying to hold his tears. Natasha could sense pain from Rhodes' voice so she asked "He is what?"

"Tony is gone Nat." Clint said looking straightly into her eyes.

"No, you're joking right?" Natasha replied in disbelief, she let a chuckle out and her eyes then became teary. "Please tell me you're joking." She added with a broken smile.

"He, he used the gauntlet to do a snap and of course a human body can not hold that much power. Even my arm is injured badly." Bruce said.

"So you're saying there's two snaps? But why?" Natasha asked.

"The first one is to bring everyone back." Clint said.

"Then a lot of things happened, bad things to be exact. Unfortunately, while we're trying to take the stones from an alternate time, the Thanos from the past figures out and find his way to this present time, sure he had no stones and gauntlet but he had an army which is so strong to mess up our plan." Sam countinued.

"He was aiming to kill us, and scorch the earth saying it's no longer needed to wipe out the half of the universe and better to obliterate everything. He wanted to shred this universe down to its last atom and create a new one with the stones." Thor said.

"But why does it have to be him? Why not Carol? I bet she can hold the gauntlet." Natasha asked again, still can not accept the truth of her well known friend's death.

"I wish it was that easy, but it was a big battle and at any seconds we have a chance to snap a finger, we have to do it and whoever it is should be ready." Wanda said with arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Can't we bring him back? As you can see I'm back now, there must be a possibility from him too." Natasha said again in disbelief, she thought everything will finally has it own happy ending, but now knowing that she lost another friend, her heart hurts. (the other friend was Vision)

"Your live is exchanged for the soul stone Nat, but Tony.. I don't think there's a way." Steve replied, lowering his head and looked down.

"He can't die.. he has a daughter..." Natasha mumbled as she looked down, with those messed up feelings wheter happy or sad, the others also looked down and the situation who was before a quite joy became sorrow.

"Who knows that you all loved me this much?" A familiar voice from a far distance was heard, an amusing but of course a voice we all missed.. Tony Stark.