introduction

i n t r o d u c t i o n
__________________________________

When I firstly opened my eyes from my very long sleep, I was unable to believe everything that had happened, I was unable to believe all those time that I had passed and I was unable to believe that I had lost everyone that I know back then.

I found out that Peggy is still alive, it made me felt happier, and then I get to meet Bucky too. I'm also a part of this group of heroes called the Avengers, I had known new peoples and I had got new friends too.

Then I lost Peggy, she was my first love and I never thought of loving someone else other than her. I wanted to be with her so badly. I hate the fact that I still haven't move on.

Knowing I might have gotten a chance to live the life I wanted with the time machine when returning the stones, I was blinded by it. I stopped by to have my dance with Peggy which actually didn't happen in my real world, it was a date we promised and it never happened.

But something doesn't feel right. I was supposed to be happy but I happened to feel empty.

When we were about to have our kiss, something flashes in my mind, she was there. I pulled away and ran out to the door, because by that moment I can't lie to myself anymore, my dream had changed.

As I only got one remining infinity stones to return which happens to be the soul stone, I can't stop thinking about her, the lost and pain it aches my heart badly.

It was too late for me to realise my feelings, all this time I had been falling for her but I keep on denying it.

She's my new dream, and I am again unable to achieve it.

But who knows what surprise can the universe gave us?

So we meet again,
The universe gave me another chance.

Is it really love that I've been feeling for her?

- Steven Grant Rogers