18 - avengers : everyone is cool in their on way

chapter 18
_________________________

"No. You better get a shower if you wanted to hug me." Natasha replied with a laugh.

"That bad huh?" Steve asked with smile.

"Wait why does that line sounded familiar?" Natasha asked as her eyes wonders.

"You asked me, is the kiss I had with you was my first kiss since 1945." Steve replied with a chuckles.

"And it is?" Natasha asked with an eyebrow up.

"No it's not." Steve said.

"Good to know you had have practice then." Natasha laughed.

"What about you? Is that your first kiss?" Steve asked with both of his eyebrows up.

"I'm pretty sure you know the answer Steve." Natasha sighed.

"Oh well, I thought I may be wrong." Steve shrugged his shoulders.

"Well you're not." Natasha smiled.

"So it is your first kiss." Steve exclaimed.

"What? Steve are you that stupid? Of course it's not." Natasha rolled her eyes. "You know who I am before." She added in disbelief.

"I'm just messing with you." Steve said defending himself. "I like seeing you mad." He added with a chuckle. "Especially to Clint, he looked so terrified." Steve said and Natasha laughed too.

"Oh well, I can't wait to yell at him soon." Natasha said, and by then her cellphone beeped, repeatedly crazy and of course it annoys her.

"What the f*ck." Natasha said as she took out her phone in confusion and Steve was curious too.

AVENGERS

Tony
Hello guys I need some help with decorations.

Rhodes
I'm not going.

Tony
Fine, I don't need you anyway. Come on my beloved servant @Wanda @Clint @Sam @Natasha @Steve

Sam
Excuse me, servant?!

Wanda
Tony I can burn your house right now. Just for your information, by right now, I mean it right now.

Tony
DON'T YOU DARE! Morgan said she loves the house! 😡

Wanda
Okay then I'll burn you instead 🤭

Tony
Morgan happens to love me too, so yeah there's nothing you can do little witch 😋

Wanda
I'm not a witch ! 😡

Tony
Geez chill.. okay fine my beloved friends please help me out with the decorations @Sam @Wanda @Clint @Natasha @Steve

Sam
I'll be sure to help you, my beloved friend 🤢

Wanda
Me too, my beloved friend 🤮