Ending

"Hey Ritsuka I need your help!" Mage said barging into Ritsuka home as she ate breakfast with her mother, and cousin "what are you doing here?" Lindo asked "I need help getting into Akira place, her father forbade me from entering his house and it's been so long since I last saw Akira" Mage said "i don't think her parents are around today so you should be fine" Ritsuka reassured "alright see ya" Mage said disappearing.

"If I'm not wrong Akira room should be on the second floor to the right" Mage said checking each room through the window before spotting Akira staring out the sky through closed windows "Mage? What are you doing here?" Akira asked opening her window for him "I came to see you, after that fight with Nesta it's been too long since we last saw each other, I've been having withdrawal" Mage said laying on her bed "what kind of withdrawal?" Akira asked sitting beside him.

"I wanna ravage you, I want you to cry my name again" Mage whispered causing Akira to blush "we've never done such things in the first place how can you say your having withdrawals" she asked "in my head we have, we've had sex 6 times a day, you've called my name so many times I lost count" Mage said pinning her down "how about all that just stays in your head" Akira said pulling his face in for a kiss "that's slow" He said sticking his tongue up her mouth "mhm~my dad" she moaned.

"Akira dear I brought" Akira father said opening the room door to see Akira pinned to the bed with her legs wrapped around mage waist kissing him "dad!" Akira said putting her legs down "hey dad" Mage said staring up at him as he approached them "Mage run!" Akira said before her father grabbed his head and threw him to the wall "we need to make security here tighter, insects are getting into my home" the man said picking up Akira "dad" Akira groaned covering her face embarrassed.

"Akira how many times have I told you not to involve yourself with devils" her father said "but you approved of us dating" Akira said "yea from a distance, a 20 mile distance" he said "how does one do that dad?!" She asked "he can make it work if he was truly in love with you" he said "but I love your daughter" Mage said popping out of thin air "I have you devils craft trash, and plus you only like her because of her body! I see where your eyes are!" Her father yelled "dad!" Akira said "your daughters body is just a bonus, it's a plus two with those boobs of hers" Mage said before Akira smacked him "I'm done with you two!" She yelled angrily "I think we messed up" Mage said as akira father nodded in agreement.

"You okay baby?" Akira mother asked entering the room "why are guys like this, what does he mean my body is a bonus does he not like my body" Akira said as her mother sat beside her 'I don't think I understand what's happening it's been 100s of years since I was last 17' Akira mother thought patting her daughter back "I'm sorry for giving you my genes" her mother said "no need to apologise mom" Mage said entering the room "get out!" Akira yelled "babe, how are we having relationship problems on our first day in business?" Mage said kneeling beside her bed.

"I don't know ask your mouth, you just keep spewing nonsense" Akira said sitting up "I never said I hated your breasts, I do love them" Mage said staring at her chest "get to the point your annoying me" Akira said clenching her fist "I love you for you and I'll try to make your dad like me, so don't stress" Mage said grabbing her hand "hell no" Akira father said towering over him "how about we just leave them" Akira mother said dragging her husband out the room "the one person that can keep my dad in check" Akira said giggling before Mage kissed her.