War cry of secrets and contraries

"That's a shock Ritsuka was the grimoire all along, to think we believed it was some kind of tome all along" Urie said reaching the scene where Ritsuka and her friends last were "which means that Vienna stuff was all a lie, man Rem so full of crap" Mage said angrily "I'm positive he knew the truth but what was he trying to protect" Urie said as Mage walked towards a pool of blood.

"What are you doing?" Shiki asked turning to him "maybe I can track her scent using the blood" Mage said sipping his hand in the blood and smelling it "what's wrong?" Urie asked "this blood, if those damned vampires lay a finger on Akira head I'll kill them!" Mage yelled angrily "that's a lot of blood is she dead?" Shiki asked side eying Mage "if you say that I'll kill you!" Mage said pinching him to the building before disappearing.

"Where are you" Mage said sniffing the air "took you long enough mage" Shiki said from the top of a tower "turn your nose off and your brain on or would that be too hard" Urie said twirling a rose in his hand "oh yea, what are you two comedians doing that's so freaking productive?" Mage asked flying towards them "if you must know we we're planning to do some butterfly catching but alas we're too late they've already been caged" Urie said staring at a building.

"Tsk, the exorcist society" Mage said "yes but I wouldn't necessarily say they're safe in that particular society" Shiki said grinning "even Akira? But she's a hybrid?" Mage asked "the exorcist society are pretty close minded human beings, they'll destroy anything and everything that will prove to be harmful to them" Urie said as Mage tsked in frustration 'Akira please stay safe' Mage thought clenching his fist.

"Where am I?" Akira asked opening her eyes in a large room "Azuna and Ritsuka!" Akira said getting out the bed only to fall by the chains that chained her to the bed "seems like your awake that's good" a man wearing white said entering the room "who are you and what am I doing here? Where's Lindo and Ritsuka?" Akira asked as more men filled into the room with tools "they are resting" the head of the men said "what are those?" She asked moving backwards in the bed.

"This is to determine how we should deal with you, if you react to holy water then we are to dispose of you" the man said "and what if I were to not?" Akira asked standing up as the man's expression darkened "then we are still to dispose of you" he said as the priests held her down and poured a small bottle of holy water on her arm "Ahhh!" She screamed out of pain "what do we do sir?" A priest asked "since she's immortal we cut off her limbs and bury her" the man said.

"No, please I beg of you don't! Mage help me!" Akira yelled trying to break free as another priest approached her with a large knife in hand "Noo!" She screamed as a white light flashed causing her hair to turn white and the priest to die "what was that?" Voices asked from outside the door "no" Akira said backing up to the window "the woman she killed them all" a guard said checking the bodies of the priests "you call yourself a God and yet here you are killing innocent people!" A guard yelled "they tried to kill me!" Akira yelled "we must kill you to avenge their deaths" another guard said taking out a spear.

"I'm sorry Ritsuka, Lindo!" Akira said jumping out the window "Catch her, we mustn't let her get away!" The guards yelled chasing after her "if you wanna kill Akira you have to get through me" Mage said standing in front of Akira "Mage" Akira said relieved "hi beautiful looking gorgeous in that white dress" Mage said staring at her body "t-they put me in it" she said falling to the ground "so you got to see Akira naked body before me? Unforgiving, close your eyes and ears Akira!" Mage warned as Akira did as told.

"Do I open my eyes yet?" Akira asked her eyes and ears still closed "you can open them but don't look behind me" Mage said taking her eyes off her ears "why'd you kill them?" She asked staring at the ground as he stood before her "are you seriously worried about them?! They just tried to kill you! Look at yourself you have cuts and bruises everywhere! Tell me you still forgive them after they've done this to you" Mage yelled angrily "..." "answer me Akira!" He yelled causing her to flinch in fear.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Akira asked as tears streamed down her eyes stopping Mage in his tracks "ah" he said blushing "I was just worried, I don't want you getting hurt because of me, how do you think I'll feel if the guy I like dies because of me" she said clenching her dress 'she likes me' Mage thought his face flushed red "gee thanks...that smell, it's Ritsuka" Mage said sniffing the air "why?! Why do you say her name?! I just cried my feelings to you and your worrying about another girl!" Akira yelled angrily.

"What? That's not-" he said trying to explain himself as she stormed off "I don't understand, women are so complicated" Mage said standing in awe before hearing a loud scream "damn vampire let her go" Mage said as the vampire picked up the now unconscious Akira on his back "sorry devil but lord Nesta would be happy to have this hybrid as his puppet" Jek the vampire said "Akira!" Mage called out before they disappeared "damn it!" He said kicking his feet.

"gee thanks...that smell, it's Ritsuka" Mage said sniffing the air "why?! Why do you say her name?! I just cried my feelings to you and your worrying about another girl!" Akira yelled angrily "What? That's not-" he said trying to explain himself as she stormed off "gee thanks? Is that all he can say how heartless" Akira cried before falling to her knees coughing up blood "good to meet you again" Jek said walking up to her "it's you, the man who killed Azuna" Akira said standing up "good to see that my reputation proceeds me, let's make a deal follow me to lord Nesta castle without force or your friends especially that loud short haired girl dies" Jek said.

"...you have to promise me you won't hurt them" Akira said "sure" Jek said punching her stomach knocking her unconscious.