Waltz of transience

"Where's this music coming from?" Mage asked as he and Urie wondered the school "it's beautiful" Urie said standing still "Akira is playing a song in the music room" a girl said running past the two excitedly "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Mage said following the girls to the music room "same" Urie said following after him.

"I think I messed up a little on that part" Akira said practising a specific key on the harp before hearing claps from everyone outside the class "good job Akira!" The students cheered "thank you" Akira smiled before coughing into her sleeve "are you okay? We'll take you to the infirmary" a girl and her friends said running up to Akira who was still coughing "no n-need" akira said still coughing "you ladies don't worry, I'll take her to the infirmary" Mage said sweeping Akira off her feet and leaving the class.

"You don't have to, you should go hang around Ritsuka" Akira said getting down "so you are jealous, cute" Mage said as Azuna showed up in front of the two "Akira wanna go with Ritsuka and I to buy supplies for the festival?" Azuna asked "of course let's go" Akira said running to her friends side "out of my grasp again" Mage said clenching his fist.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were a hybrid" Ritsuka said trying to avoid eye contact "well the situation for me to tell you didn't come up" Akira said entering the convenience store "i think it's cool knowing my friend is a God" Azuna said as the girls laughed.

Later

"Where's Ritsuka?" Akira asked as she and Azuna left the store "I'll call her" Azuna said taking out her phone, "so what did she say?" Akira asked "Ritsuka said she has an errand to run so we're on our own here" Azuna said "too bad I guess we'll have to have our talk tomorrow" Akira said adjusting her socks "yea" Azuna said before Shiki appeared above them "you again?!" Azuna said before he hid behind them "Shiki, where the hell does a stupid angel like you get of trying to leave us behind like that, you got some kind of death wish?!" Mage said before smacking a light pillar out of anger "gasp" Akira gasped before Urie stopped the pillar from falling.

"If you don't wanna die I'll advice you to get away from my beloved Akira" Urie said swinging his Rose whip around while Shiki blushed at the possibility that it might be used on him "no, what I was actually trying to do was help you guys out see this is the hybrid princess I was telling you about and with her help we can find Ritsuka" Shiki said pushing Akira towards the angry boys "and plus they're both Ritsuka's best friend I'm sure they'll be able to lead us to her" he said with a smirk.

"Get away from that creep" Mage said pulling Akira to him "let her go!" Azuna said spilling holy water on them "Azuna I may be half God that doesn't mean holy water still doesn't affect me" Akira said rubbing the burnt spot on her thigh "I can lick the pain away if you don't mind~" Shiki said attempting to lick her thigh before Mage kicked his face "get away from her stupid perverted angel" he said before Lindo ran up to them.

"Azuna, Akira!" Lindo said running to Azuna side "Lindo?" Akira said turning to him "man here comes the kill joy" Mage said loosening his hold on Akira "you like him melons?" Mage asked turning her head to face him "nows not the time for that let's get outta here" Shiki said opening his wings. "You okay Akira?" Lindo asked "yea I'm good" Akira said as blood oozed out her leg "don't look down" Azuna said "please clean it up" Akira said trembling as Lindo bent down to her knee to wrap her injury.

Next few days

"What's that for Akira?" Azuna asked pointing at the cart Akira was struggling to pull "the music club specifically asked me to play for the festival" Akira said trying to get the strings on the right note "you should focus on the road instead of the instrument" lindo said gently pulling her into the side walk "if I play my harp I feel like I have the strength to do anything but if you want me to stop you have to carry me all the way to school after all I did suggest we take my car" Akira said before Lindo swiftly picked her up "so cute" Azuna and Ritsuka said giggling as Lindo pulled the cart.

"I can't wait for the dance" Mage said thinking of what Akira would wear "yes I heard my beautiful butterfly Akira was gonna play her harp for the dance I get excited just thinking about it, for a matter of fact I should probably go ask her if she has a partner~" Urie said wanting to run out to look for her before getting stopped by Rem who soon explained where the dog 'Roen' went.

"She's good" the students clapped once Akira was done with her song "indeed my girlfriend is talented" Mage said walking up to her "please stop calling me that it's very very uncomfortable" she said as the music club members took the harp "last time I remember we were about to make love in an alley" he whispered before Akira smacked him away while blushing "I should go help Ritsuka and Azuna with the stall, excuse me" she said trying to run away "I want you to be my date for the dance" he said dragging her to where no one could see them "go ask Ritsuka" Akira said turning her head away "but I want you" Mage said grinning 'he's toying with me' Akira thought.

"If you want a girl to be your date I would have thought you'd at least bring me flowers and why would I go to the dance with a guy who uses girls for fun?!" She said almost in tears "why would you think that, how about we go to a cat cafe so you can believe me" he said carrying her "leave me alone! Don't you like Ritsuka go ask her to go with you!" She said slapping him causing him to drop her "don't come close to me if you know what's good for you" she said trying to get up but failed "I'll help you" he said getting closer to her "if you touch me I'll scream, I'll just call lindo or Azuna to come help me" she said turning her head away from him.

"Alright" Mage said heading off "I hate him" akira said bursting out crying "Akira?" Lindo said noticing her "I don't know what to do anymore" Akira said as Lindo cleaned her tear "...wanna be my date to the dance? I'm guessing you don't have anyone to go with" Lindo said helping her off "thanks I'd like that" Akira said cleaning her nose.

"Oh my gosh Akira you look pretty~" Azuna said admiring her "true your dress is really pretty" Ritsuka said "did you find out who the king and queen are?" Akira asked "yea, it's ritsuka and Rem" Azuna said as Rem approached Ritsuka "I guess the fi...

"Oh my gosh Akira you look pretty~" Azuna said admiring her "true your dress is really pretty" Ritsuka said "did you find out who the king and queen are?" Akira asked "yea, it's ritsuka and Rem" Azuna said as Rem approached Ritsuka "I guess the first dance is about to start" Akira said as Mage and Urie approached her "care to dance my lady" Urie said holding his hand out for her "get away I'm dancing with her" Mage said pushing him away.

"Care to dance my lady" Lindo said holding his hand out for Akira "sure" Akira said taking his hand "Son of a bitch!" Mage said jealously while watching them both dance "I'm gonna kill him!" He continued before the fireworks began.

After the dance was over Ritsuka, Azuna, Akira and lindo decided to go back home but were attacked by vampires and are now trying to fend them off.

"Akira aren't you a hybrid can't you defeat them?!" Ritsuka asked as they hid behind Azuna "uh hello didn't I tell you my powers were sealed away for 17 years, for the past few weeks my family has been slowly unsealing my powers I don't think I can magically use them as I wish" Akira said as a vampire used it's nail to cut her shirt.

"Ahhhh!" She said looking at the blood sipping out her chest "calm down akira" Azuna said staring at her trembling body "i heard your a mix between demon and God you'll be useful to us later" the man said grabbing Ritsuka and akira "no way let them go!" Azuna said using her holy knife to cut the man cheek 'my legs won't move' Akira thought staring at her trembling hands as blood dripped from her chest "you'll pay for that" the man said stabbing Azuna.

"Noooo!" Ritsuka yelled as a bright light shone while at the same time Akira fell unconscious.

To be continued.