B-Boying of Vainglory and Impulse

"Who would have thought we'll see Lindo at our school" Akira said as she and her friends watched how the students were fawning over the red head "forget about that where did you go yesterday during lunch?" Azuna asked causing Akira to break into a cold sweat "nowhere anyways we should head to our next class before we're late" she said blushing as she left the cafeteria "what's wrong with her?" Azuna asked after she left.

"Hey princess" mage said pulling Akira into an empty classroom "let me go please I need to go to my next class" she said trying to avoid eye contact "you look hot today, your breast are huge and I can see em through the lads" Mage said staring at her cleavage "please stop" Akira said taking out a handkerchief "most girls will kill to get my attention how come your different?" Mage asked staring as she coughed "I should go class would soon start again" she said trying to release her hand from his "I'm gonna hang out with Ritsuka so don't get jealous, okay" he said before leaving the class "why would I be jealous?" She said with a hint of jealousy as she left the class and into her next class "gorgeous" Mage mumbled watching her hair bounce around.

"Look out the window!" A girl said pointing outside to see Mage and Ritsuka at the bottom
"What is he doing?" Akira asked as the students returned to their seats like nothing happened 'did nothing happen? No, something did happen' Akira thought staring out the window before the door got kicked down "Akira come let's go find Ritsuka!" Lindo said rushing into her class with news about his sisters abduction "wait!" She said as he pulled her out the class "your gripping too tight" she said as lindo stopped "sorry, your wrist is so small" he said carrying her off the ground.

"It's been hours and we still haven't found her" Akira said shivering at the cold wind blowing past her "achoo" she sneezed with snot coming out her nostrils "your just like a child who needs to be kept constant watch over" lindo said using his sleeves to clean her nose "thank you" she said "you look cute with your glasses on" Lindo said staring at her glasses frame "thanks I lost my contacts yesterday" Akira said "you look cuter like this" Lindo said staring into her eyes while leaning closer closer to her.

"Achoo!" Akira sneezed before coughing stopping Lindo advancements "are you okay?" Lindo asked as she coughed into her sleeve 'blood' she thought staring at the blood trembling "ah, I'm fine thank you" she reassured trying to stop trembling "it's a bit cold...they're here" lindo said walking towards an abandoned factory to set a trap for when Mage arrives "i should get down" Akira said trying to push herself off lindo "don't worry just stay still" he replied as he started his incantation.

"Prostrate thy self before me oh ye who lurk in darkness" lindo said opening his book to complete his spell "Why are you wet Ritsuka?" Akira asked looking at the two of them "Lindo, Akira what are you doing here?" Ritsuka asked "what are you doing with him?!" Mage asked glaring at lindo.

"We were looking for you Ritsuka, another absence was added into my school record" she said wanting to get of lindo "I'm gonna kill you Devil!" Lindo said as his eyes turned a bright red and a surge of wind surrounded them "Lindo?" Akira said turning to him "interesting, you don't fool me your eyes just told me everything I need to know!" Mage said leaping to the air preparing an attack.

"Lindo put me down, ahhh!" Akira screamed her head falling backwards "Akira!" They all yelled "drop her down now!" Mage yelled flying towards Lindo "stay where you are devil!" Lindo said using a spell to attack Mage "my chest it hurts, so tight" Akira mumbled gripping her chest before a hand appeared in thin air and pulled her backwards out of Lindo arms "Akira!" Mage yelled immediately with her no where to be seen "you bastard what did you do to her!" Mage said as he began attacking Lindo.

"Where am I?" Akira said sitting up in a white room "seems your awake, finally" Shiki said from above her "it's you" Akira said as he landed in front of her "Urie is right, you are cute" Shiki said kneeling to lick her cheek before she slapped him "ah, I'm sorry it was a reflex" Akira asked scooting backwards "it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be then again you are tiny" He said grabbing her wrist and pinning her to the ground "I wonder how those two will react when they smell your scent on me" He said biting down on her neck.

"Ah~" Akira let out trembling before hearing the sound of thunder and fainting "hmm?" He said staring at the man in front of him "if it isn't the king of the Gods himself, Hi~" Shiki said positioning himself where he was sitting on top of Akira "release her" akira father said glaring down at Shiki "I thought you didn't like meddling with humans your majesty" Shiki said "I will count to three of you don't release my daughter I'll make sure she's the last Person you see" the man said as Shiki stood up from Akira "interesting turns of events but I'll cooperate" he said as the man picked up Skira and left.

"You smell like that woman" Shiki said from behind Mage "which woman?" Mage asked sniffing his shirt "never mind that guess what I found out this evening" Shiki said with a grin "I'm not interested" Mage said getting up to leave "Akira suzumiya is a hybrid between Demon and God~" Shiki continued excitedly "how the hell did you know?!" Mage said pulling him by the shirt angrily "earlier I caught a specific falling princess and was a bit curious as to how you and Urie could love her, and I found the cause" he said laughing "no wonder you smell like her" Mage said pulling his shirt "you over react, calm down" Shiki said releasing himself before walking away.

Next day

"Oh Akira I've got news for you" Ritsuka said linking her arm with Akira's "which is?" Akira asked before coughing into a hanky "I think Mage Nanashiro is in love with you~" Ritsuka said causing Akira to blush "I think he's way more into you after all did you see the way he was holding you yesterday?" She said a little sad "nonsense I think he got jealous after seeing the way lindo carried you" she continued "anyways i plan on having a barbecue" Akira said trying to change the subject "for what?" "Our birthday silly I also thought of buying you a Pearl necklace" she said before checking her watch and realising it was almost time for class.

"Hey babe" Mage said appearing in front of Akira as she said walked to class "I'm gonna be late" Akira said walking past him "jealous?" Mage asked following after her "I have to get to class and my father forbade me from talking to races lower than mine" she said walking off to class "cute~" mage said slightly blushing at her sudden confidence. "We could get that hybrid princess to tell us where the Forbidden Grimoire could be" Shiki suggested after Rem was done complaining about how they were going behind his back to get the grimoire.

"What hybrid princess?" Rem and Urie said in unison as Shiki continued arranging his flowers "I thought the great Rem would know but Akira Suzumiya is half Demon half God, isn't a great thing to know if we can get our hands on her there's no need for a grimoire after all she's definitely way more powerful" he continued smiling at Mage "if you dare touch her I'm gonna seriously kill you!" Mage said pulling him by the shirt "I thought you liked Ritsuka why the sudden change of heart?" Rem asked glaring at him "shut up! Whoever I like is none of your damn business!" Mage shouted shocking everyone in the room including the dog.

"Fine I won't touch your girlfriend~" Shiki said causing mage to blush before he and Urie started quarrelling on who Akira likes most.